Bernardo Silva

Givenchy

Wouldn't be so sure about that. Xavi still thinks Busquets is worth building around, would it be all that surprising if he thinks Gavi and Kessie are the answer for this season?

fergus90

Terrible news, another season of me having to pretend I think De Jong is class. Will be getting my prescription of copium from the doctors tomorrow.

Last edited:

Messi983

For me more terrible news is another season of Xavi thinking the ancient one is still the best DM in the world and we should build around him.

No doctors prescription can help with that.

PAIN.

iniestaGOAT

For me more terrible news is another season of Xavi thinking the ancient one is still the best DM in the world and we should build around him.

No doctors prescription can help with that.

PAIN.

He does not think that. He just thinks he's better than de jong and pjanic and Nico.

Can't say I disagree.

De jong fan boys are the new Ricky Puig fan boys

Zidane82

🚨🚨| Bernardo Silva to FC Barcelona is very possible. Everyone related to this transfer believes that it can happen.
@gerardromero [🎖️]

malvolio

Him and Rodri were enjoying the Sun yesterday in Barcelona. Should get both(Rodri next season?) and be done with the midfield dilemma.

a7f55a33-0789-4f62-8b18-d41db70f6fe1.jpg

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
So him looking for a house was just to spend the holidays.

Also this Gerard Romero bloke just trolling at this point.

Raketa10

Romero has gone back to meme level during the last few days. He should really stop with this Bernardo nonsense. Our priority is to sell Auba in order to register Kounde and than maybe we could go for some cheap right back if we manage to offload Dest.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans