Bernardo Silva

Messi983

Romero has gone back to meme level during the last few days. He should really stop with this Bernardo nonsense. Our priority is to sell Auba in order to register Kounde and than maybe we could go for some cheap right back if we manage to offload Dest.

Wouldn't go so far, man was spot on whole summer but now just wants to keep people following him when not much is really going on. He didn't actually say we'll sign Bernardo just that it's still a possibility it will happen.

It's also possible I'll win a lottery (if I'd play) but how likely it is? Not very. But I'd say still more likely than Silva joining at this point.

But yeah, you're right about what our priorities are for next week.

Raketa10

Ferran Soriano, CEO of Manchester City: "There are no discussions or talks for Bernardo Silva, there is no such case. Man City's transfer market can be considered closed."

Case closed. Move on!

Last edited:

CatalinR10

PSG have made a €70m bid to sign Bernardo Silva from Manchester City, according to L'Equipe.

Add this guy to that team and it's over.

Givenchy

He isn't joining PSG, he'll just stay at City. Both are plastic clubs but at least he is adored by the City faithful. I read on some City forums a major reason why he wanted to leave is to be closer to home (Portugal) hence Atleti links last year.

Zidane82

Pity we cannot just do some kind of deal swapping FDJ for Bernardo.

Bernardo suits our style .. FDJ will suit Peps system

Home of Barca Fans