Bernardo Silva

Nucky

Would love to have him in Barca but I think we can just forget about him.. Specially if Frenkie reduces his salary and stays..

FinBarcelonafan

🚨🚨| FC Barcelona have everything prepared to go with everything to sign Bernardo Silva. Manchester City, too, have a replacement ready, in case.
@gerardromero [🎖️]

🚨🚨✅| JUST IN: Manchester City are no longer refusing to start talks for Bernardo Silva, they will let him leave if an agreement is reached with FC Barcelona.
@gerardromero [🎖️]

gregorrin10

����| FC Barcelona have everything prepared to go with everything to sign Bernardo Silva. Manchester City, too, have a replacement ready, in case.
@gerardromero [��️]

����✅| JUST IN: Manchester City are no longer refusing to start talks for Bernardo Silva, they will let him leave if an agreement is reached with FC Barcelona.
@gerardromero [��️]

Not a chance this happens in all of 34 hours. Would be the biggest shock of the window by far, and there have been more than a few already.

MTL_Barca

Romero was pretty spot on this window so would be a bit weird to keep bringing up Bernardo if there was nothing...but i don't see how this should work in less than 2 days.

Raketa10

Romero was pretty spot on this window so would be a bit weird to keep bringing up Bernardo if there was nothing...but i don't see how this should work in less than 2 days.

Market will close on 1st of September at 11 PM so plenty of time left. :D

Birdy

����| FC Barcelona have everything prepared to go with everything to sign Bernardo Silva. Manchester City, too, have a replacement ready, in case.
@gerardromero [��️]

����✅| JUST IN: Manchester City are no longer refusing to start talks for Bernardo Silva, they will let him leave if an agreement is reached with FC Barcelona.
@gerardromero [��️]

Don't believe him in this case...

What's City's replacement? Paqueta signed for West Ham
I don't see anyone on the market with even 1/10 of Bernardo's quality.
Pep won't allow it

Last edited:

gregorrin10

Market will close on 1st of September at 11 PM so plenty of time left. :D

think that's AM...11 in the evening of the 31st August for English people, and midnight on the 1st of September Barcelona and CET time. So at this point a little over 32 hours left in the window.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans