Bojan Krkic

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Just looked on the Website, Bojan had 12 goals and 12 ASSISTS last year, thats much more assists than i thought. Great year for the little man.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Posted this few days back that Bojan said he will wear No9. Here again today in Sport ,

Bojan:For me No 9 shirt is dream come true. I've worn it all my life and doing it in the first team is incredible."

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Just looked on the Website, Bojan had 12 goals and 12 ASSISTS last year, thats much more assists than i thought. Great year for the little man.

3 Silky(all three against Tenerife, he ripped them off :p)... On that count apparently our team had 5 assists in the first match this season, I hope I need not remind you the score

Well...surely better than Ibra's....

If Bojan had 12 assists, then Ibra had 43... WPOTY!?

Last edited:

shann

Xavi es mi hombre
Ok, wow, Bojan! Is he the youngest Barça player to ever wear the #9 in the first team then??

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Just looking at that page on the official site, how blatant a message to Arsenal is it that nobody has taken the number 4? :D

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
3 Silky(all three against Tenerife, he ripped them off :p)... On that count apparently our team had 5 assists in the first match this season, I hope I need not remind you the score

If Bojan had 12 assists, then Ibra had 43... WPOTY!?

The official website shows 12 estel. ;)

Lemmi

The Reckoner
numbers are important!! you should see the sulk i throw if someone steals my 11 (14 if left back)

Home of Barca Fans