Bojan Krkic

iced1776

The number means nothing to me, and despite what others have said about his 15 minutes against Racing I thought he showed confidence, which imo is whats been holding him back the past few seasons. He got a taste of serious first team action at the end of last season and he wants more, I'm expecting a much more mature Bojan this campaign.

Messi__10

The number means nothing to me, and despite what others have said about his 15 minutes against Racing I thought he showed confidence, which imo is whats been holding him back the past few seasons. He got a taste of serious first team action at the end of last season and he wants more, I'm expecting a much more mature Bojan this campaign.

+1

In those last minutes against santander when the match was already won, he really did his best to give the defenders some work and cause danger in front of the goal... I really hope that he starts agains herculès and that he will bang in a goal or 2, I really want this kid to shine in the colours of barca and this season is the perfect time with ibra leaving and with villa in the team

nebeer

Love is All
Anyone feels that may be Pedro could have got the # 9 shirt, even though he is more of a winger? Or at least Pedro could have got the #11 shirt?

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Anyone feels that may be Pedro could have got the # 9 shirt, even though he is more of a winger? Or at least Pedro could have got the #11 shirt?

I think he would of been offered #11, but i think after last season he would of wanted to stay with 17.

#9 was Bojans as soon as Ibra left i think, hes worn it throughout his time at the club.

shann

Xavi es mi hombre
So disappointed with Bojan at the Spain - Poland match. He got tons of chances, blew them all. Twice he came ONE ON ONE with the keeper, and twice he failed to shoot the ball into the net. I don't know what is up with him tonight. Lazy to get the ball and gave it up very easily. He dribbled too much inside the penalty box instead of looking to his left and right for someone to give the ball to. Not a good night.

Home of Barca Fans