Bojan Krkic

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he was alright yesterday. his cause was hampered by the rest of the team being in exhibition mode when he came on, so he was there givin' it all he's got while everyone else was just chillin'.

had pedro been on the right the two of them may have been able to conjure something.

ah well, he'll keep on keepin' on!

Bojan to EMD : `I will take the No9` !

good lad, boje. :D

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Hasn't been any where near expected yesterday... Hope he steps up like Big time

What? he had 10 minutes?

he had a shot on goal and was ok. If you expect him to put in a Ballon D'or performance in 10 minutes your always going to be dissapointed ffs, no wonder so many crumble under pressure if this is the reaction he gets for a 10 minute cameo.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
What? he had 10 minutes?

he had a shot on goal and was ok. If you expect him to put in a Ballon D'or performance in 10 minutes your always going to be dissapointed ffs, no wonder so many crumble under pressure if this is the reaction he gets for a 10 minute cameo.

HAHA Silky... revise your post once. Has it got any thing to do with mine?!?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
he was alright yesterday. his cause was hampered by the rest of the team being in exhibition mode when he came on, so he was there givin' it all he's got while everyone else was just chillin'.

had pedro been on the right the two of them may have been able to conjure something.

ah well, he'll keep on keepin' on!

good lad, boje. :D

That's it basically. Noone looked half as interested as before we scored the 3rd.
He tried alright but there's only so much you can do.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
you said he was nowhere near where expected, he played 10 minutes. its difficult to make a major impact in that time.

It's not just the impact in terms of goals silky... the touch on the ball, the passes, the penetrating runs that we crave from our #9! Not present, I'm sorry!!

I know he's talent & would love as much as any other cule for him to succeed but first he needs to improve his consistency!! It was not the goal that I expected, it's the assurance that 'I'm there in case of emergencies' that I wanted!!

** Anyway it's just first game in the league, so expecting even that from our young striker might be asking too much I guess!!

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
It's not just the impact in terms of goals silky... the touch on the ball, the passes, the penetrating runs that we crave from our #9! Not present, I'm sorry!!

I know he's talent & would love as much as any other cule for him to succeed but first he needs to improve his consistency!! It was not the goal that I expected, it's the assurance that 'I'm there in case of emergencies' that I wanted!!

** Anyway it's just first game in the league, so expecting even that from our young striker might be asking too much I guess!!

HE PLAYED FOR 10 MINUTES FFS!?

jesus, i feel for any player who doesnt score a hatrick in a 10 minute cameo, or assist 9.

he was actually decent on the ball, the pessimism on here is incredible sometimes.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
HE PLAYED FOR 10 MINUTES FFS!?

jesus, i feel for any player who doesnt score a hatrick in a 10 minute cameo, or assist 9.

he was actually decent on the ball, the pessimism on here is incredible sometimes.

Aye. Remember guys criticizing Villa and Alves 20 minutes into the match yesterday.

Home of Barca Fans