Bojan Krkic

Trequartista

The good
So disappointed with Bojan at the Spain - Poland match. He got tons of chances, blew them all. Twice he came ONE ON ONE with the keeper, and twice he failed to shoot the ball into the net. I don't know what is up with him tonight. Lazy to get the ball and gave it up very easily. He dribbled too much inside the penalty box instead of looking to his left and right for someone to give the ball to. Not a good night.

He played on the left or centrally?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
These things happen, can't score everytime...The good, if you're gonna think glass half full, is that he put himself in a position to score...Next time, he has to find the back of the net

Trequartista

The good
These things happen, can't score everytime...The good, if you're gonna think glass half full, is that he put himself in a position to score...Next time, he has to find the back of the net

the problem is that we need him so much this season so he really needs to step up

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
the problem is that we need him so much this season so he really needs to step up

True true, I agree...I worry about him from time to time too...then I remember he just turned 20...Strikers often don't hit their prime for a few more years, so I think he'll be fine...It's all there, just has to come together

He is missing that lethal nose that a true goalscorer needs on this level...I see that aspect more in Gonzo's game (Despite him missing quite a few sitters himself) but then again, he doesn't have the technical skills Bojanski has either.

It'll come, I feel pretty confident of that

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Strikers go through patches like this, Look at Rooney for example, or Torres, or Ibra.

once he gets 1, they will keep on coming...:D

Hope to see him start against Hercules.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We have a new 9.

bojannueve6.jpg

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Come the end of season who do you guys think would have scored more goals? Bojan #9 or Andy Carroll #9?

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Difference being that Carroll is a starting #9 for Newcastle while Bojan is not a starter.

Great effort though.

Home of Barca Fans