Bojan Krkic

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
pedophiles.

there are just two types of people in the world: those who are in love with bojan, and those who don't admit they are in love with bojan.

1b1318ebbb1ad7f7a160635118b37ba9eea69eae_m.gif

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
i honestly think that this kid doesnt have the balls to play as a striker in a shit situation. loses his head, makes the wrong decision and never recovers from it. yeh, he scores goals but all of them have been in moments when barcelona were not panicking (except a few exception).

needs to be loaned out to another club to get his head right otherwise his mental blockades would rob us of seeing his true potential.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Seriously? And World's best player was much better, eh?

It was just one of those nights when everything went badly for the team. Only one who was good was Valdes.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
i honestly think that this kid doesnt have the balls to play as a striker in a shit situation. loses his head, makes the wrong decision and never recovers from it. yeh, he scores goals but all of them have been in moments when barcelona were not panicking (except a few exception).

needs to be loaned out to another club to get his head right otherwise his mental blockades would rob us of seeing his true potential.

Agreed. I've been saying this for years, his confidence is too unstable for a club this size.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

^^

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Agreed. I've been saying this for years, his confidence is too unstable for a club this size.

yeh, thats the problem with being pampered all this time. the guy never had anything to prove and due to that, never truly developed like pedro/canales/busquets or many other youngsters.

balotelli is a cunt but he steps on the pitch with wanting to prove something all the time and thats why he might have a better chance of making it than bojan at this rate. cause little bojan has been little bojan for the past 4 years... the kid needs to grow up now.

Home of Barca Fans