Bojan Krkic

Richard.H

A kid who I've never seen in my life before (Nolito) comes on and plays better than someone (bojan) who has been on the field for 90 minutes. I think the selection of Bojan is more of sympathy and the fact that he carries the #9 jersey. lineup should have been pedro-messi-jeffren.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
:( its absolutely dreadful start for him this season....and its not like pep has great faith in him in the first place

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
A kid who I've never seen in my life before (Nolito) comes on and plays better than someone (bojan) who has been on the field for 90 minutes. I think the selection of Bojan is more of sympathy and the fact that he carries the #9 jersey. lineup should have been pedro-messi-jeffren.

I've continued to believe that there's a mental weakness to the kid's game despite the talent...And a match like tonight, it will probably see him retreat big time...By the end of the match, you could see it in his eyes/face - he was defeated & knew he failed to rise to the occasion (A hallmark of a Barcelona player)

Really forgettable performance from him...again

Chainsaw

Killahead
I've continued to believe that there's a mental weakness to the kid's game despite the talent...And a match like tonight, it will probably see him retreat big time...By the end of the match, you could see it in his eyes/face - he was defeated & knew he failed to rise to the occasion (A hallmark of a Barcelona player)

Really forgettable performance from him...again

That's because of his eyebrows dude. The only time you can recognize that he's not depressed is when he has a big grin in his face. Any otherwise he always looks defeated, stressed and blah blah.

V

Valon

Looking at his performances I really have to say that Bojan is a confidence type player, when he's got confidence he will bang them right and left like he did in the end of the season last year and had people calling to replace Ibra ( which he did because he clearly deserved ) but when he's outta confidence he is practically worthless.

I do however liked his movement tonight but everything else except that that he did was bad. The only good moment from him was when he beat the keeper but his angle closed so much to score a goal there would've been a miracle.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
And right there at that point, Valon, was a great reminder as to how much talent Krkic has (With that nice touch to get around the keeper)...But it's the end product and even remotely doing it consistently that still is such a glaring concern

V

Valon

Yes it's the end product that we need from him and other attackers shame he doesn't have any at the moment because he's got the talent.

F

Flavia

Maybe the #9 is cursed. I think Pep should preserve him now. The audience was clearly impatient with him.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
It's Bojan last chance, as in last season to prove his worth. Hes only got David Villa to compete with and that is very rare in a team like Barca. Step up or Mercato before it's too late.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Too early to write him off but I do agree we could use more options in attack.
Never liked January transfers but won't be surprised if Pep decides he needs another forward.

Home of Barca Fans