Bojan Krkic

Trequartista

The good
ok,he only played for 5 minutes

pedro should get the majority of the flak because he had an easy chance to level it at 1-1 before the half, and had an even easier chance to make it 0-1 right at the start.

but he seems to have escaped criticism, which feeds my theory that people don't expect much beyond hard-work from pedro. so when he fails to deliver, no one is disappointed. and when he does anything of note they go positively gooey between the legs.

True

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It also true that Pedro cost us zero and is a hard working ant. So naturally people will expect less from him than from Villa who not only was our biggest signing this season but also has a reputation of a world class player at his prime.
When Villa hit the post few matches ago it was "unlucky". Pedro hitting the post was a "terrible miss" though. :hmm:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
villa was unlucky against athletic and really unlucky against atleti. he hit it sweetly both times and with atleti de gea pulled off a wondersave and with athletic he was just unlucky to see it clip the post.

pedro hit the ball really awkwardly despite it being perfectly placed, and that's why it hit the bar. if he hit it properly - something he's well capable of - then it would have gone in.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
villa was unlucky against athletic and really unlucky against atleti. he hit it sweetly both times and with atleti de gea pulled off a wondersave and with athletic he was just unlucky to see it clip the post.

pedro hit the ball really awkwardly despite it being perfectly placed, and that's why it hit the bar. if he hit it properly - something he's well capable of - then it would have gone in.

Perfect placement from El Guaje and Pedro did his best to get there, the ball was too fast.

ok pedro should have scored but the ball skipped right at the last sec b4 he hit it

That too. It bubbled.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
For some one known for his prolificacy in front of the goal , Bojan misses too many sitters/chances!!

Pepe Silvia

I'm the biggest fan of Bojan but let me say this: Bojan stop being a baby expecting everyone to do you favors. You are wearing the Barca 9 jersey. Rep it right or step aside.

He has waited so long from the looks of it to be where he is now and he is choking. DO SOMETHING NOW!

When he got thrown off the ball last week against I don't know who was it? Bilbao? He slid out of bounds and looked like he was going to CRY. Lets go man get it together and figure it the f*ck out!

That's all. Go Bojan.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I'm the biggest fan of Bojan but let me say this: Bojan stop being a baby expecting everyone to do you favors. You are wearing the Barca 9 jersey. Rep it right or step aside.

He has waited so long from the looks of it to be where he is now and he is choking. DO SOMETHING NOW!

When he got thrown off the ball last week against I don't know who was it? Bilbao? He slid out of bounds and looked like he was going to CRY. Lets go man get it together and figure it the f*ck out!

That's all. Go Bojan.

your right he needs to get stuck in on a tackle right away and show the defenders he means business... a yellow card for bojan would be nice.... he has to grow up still looks a like a pouty kid... look at iker munain... so intense on the field and takes no crap

Sodamnsmooth

Poor Bojan looks like he wants to do too much in the little time he has. It finally seems like the frustration of not playing is catching up with him.

Does Pep really not rate him that highly?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
ept_sports_sow_experts-819904481-1285953472.jpg

Barcafan 2304

That's all. Go Bojan.

Spot on. Id love to see him make it but he really needs to step up now

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Whatever it is, Pep still doesn't trust him as can be seen statistically by his minutes in La Liga thusfar.
137 minutes after 5 rounds corresponds almost exactly to what he played last season. Meaning; at this rate he will have same minutes he had last season.

Home of Barca Fans