Bojan Krkic

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Bojan is not the reason Ibra was benched... He got benched for a wholel ot of other reasons and Bojan just took the opportunity, which he's not doing lately :(

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
Still got faith in Bojan, some of the stick he's getting is unjustified and only happening because of the lack of options upfront and the team not being in top gear just now. He's having a poor run of form but that doesn't mean he is a bad player or has a weak mentality. Sometimes a poor run or form is just that, a poor run of form that needs to be ridden out. Hell some people keep saying he doesn't have the same mentality as the likes of Forlan etc, but we remembering Forlan was sold by Man United due to poor form among other reasons and look what he went on to achieve. Lets not jump the gun he is still very young and is developing. Pedro is also not having the best of times at the moment but lets keep the faith and see them bloom at some point during the season. PTC.

MinaFCB

i always liked Bojan but also always thought that he needed sth to be as great as Pedro,Biscuits,Pique..a bit of magic,better finishing...something.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Still got faith in Bojan, some of the stick he's getting is unjustified and only happening because of the lack of options upfront and the team not being in top gear just now. He's having a poor run of form but that doesn't mean he is a bad player or has a weak mentality. Sometimes a poor run or form is just that, a poor run of form that needs to be ridden out. Hell some people keep saying he doesn't have the same mentality as the likes of Forlan etc, but we remembering Forlan was sold by Man United due to poor form among other reasons and look what he went on to achieve. Lets not jump the gun he is still very young and is developing. Pedro is also not having the best of times at the moment but lets keep the faith and see them bloom at some point during the season. PTC.

Mentality, not form...Just watch Bojan when he fails on a move or finish etc., compare it to any number of young strikers...There's a difference, I believe

Latest reports suggest that club is willing to offer 5 year renewal to Bojan Krkic which will keep him Blaugrana boy until 2015.

It's silly action, if Bojan keeps staying on this condition.

I really dunno what to say about this hasty decision!

Richard.H

Latest reports suggest that club is willing to offer 5 year renewal to Bojan Krkic which will keep him Blaugrana boy until 2015.

It's silly action, if Bojan keeps staying on this condition.

I really dunno what to say about this hasty decision!

The "kid" needs to be treated as an adult. The club needed to tell him that if he doesn't improve his form, his contract is going down the shitter. This will hopefully motivate him to work his butt off.

KluivertsBoots

Bojan is an interesting talent. I couldn't tell you what kind of striker he is and how he fits the Barca system in that position. Physically, he seems better suited to the wing, but he's not really a one on one sort of player. I believe he certainly has talent and projection, but I wish I could say in what role.

My thought with Bojan has been that he could blossom into a David Villa type in the future. He is very technically adept for a youngster already. This was one of the reasons I was very happy with the Villa arrival. I think he is the perfect mentor for Bojan. I don't know how long it will take Bojan to make the leap into being a key first team member. That's the main question for me.

There are a whole host of examples of clubs bailing on players too early. Madrid are experts at dumping players too early.

I think the club should do everything it can to keep Bojan happy. This isn't the sort of player you want to give up on.

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
Bojan is an interesting talent. I couldn't tell you what kind of striker he is and how he fits the Barca system in that position. Physically, he seems better suited to the wing, but he's not really a one on one sort of player. I believe he certainly has talent and projection, but I wish I could say in what role.

My thought with Bojan has been that he could blossom into a David Villa type in the future. He is very technically adept for a youngster already. This was one of the reasons I was very happy with the Villa arrival. I think he is the perfect mentor for Bojan. I don't know how long it will take Bojan to make the leap into being a key first team member. That's the main question for me.

There are a whole host of examples of clubs bailing on players too early. Madrid are experts at dumping players too early.

I think the club should do everything it can to keep Bojan happy. This isn't the sort of player you want to give up on.

Exactly. No point in just getting rid of him, we wouldn't get much anyway so may aswell keep him and see if he starts to truly shine. Maybe a loan would be a good idea, but then again with staying and being mentor'd by the likes of Messi and Villa he's not going to find better people to learn from. It may take him another few years to truly blossom but the club doesn't lose anything by holding onto him and seeing how he develops. Give him time.

Totally I'm agree with ya, but i can't accept just some part of your opinions.

I've already admitted that Bojan is interesting player, but personally I think that he lacks body power.

If he really determines to become a successful (particularly Barca) player, he must concentrate on improving his physical strength, mustn't he?

Silver

Some of you guys are very harsh on Bojan.

Pep sees Bojan also on the training and on the training he can see much.

B

badboybjörn

Some of you guys are very harsh on Bojan.

Pep sees Bojan also on the training and on the training he can see much.

Maybe thats why he still gets so little play time when ppl are not suspended or injured? Okay thats not nice but he has been pretty poor imo so far. Hope he can get back on form and get his confidence back.

SeloBarca

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer of Barca

Imo he should be loaned out, hes quality enough to start in any other team but Barca, he just have to get that little extra that he doesnt have right now, and that hes benched 70% of the season doesnt help him.

KluivertsBoots

If he really determines to become a successful (particularly Barca) player, he must concentrate on improving his physical strength, mustn't he?

I think he has done so, but further development is certainly required. He is noticeably stronger than previous seasons. The added weight is obvious, and Pep's dietary and physical regime adds it in the right places. This is why Messi has flourished under Guardiola. Bojan needs to keep loading up on that Mediterranean sea food. There is a funny story about Messi having never really eaten sea food until Pep's arrival. The secret is in the fish!

Home of Barca Fans