Bojan Krkic

Hamzah

High Definition Member
His constant critiscism proved he was a Cule, Bojan, Bojan
Tots units fem forca he said, Bojan, Bojan
We got the boy from sunny Spain, give him the ball he'll miss again
Bojan Krcic, barca's number nine

na na na na na na na na na na, bojan, bojan, na na na na na na na na na na, bojan, bojan
bojan krcic barca's number nine

:p

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
His constant critiscism proved he was a Cule, Bojan, Bojan
Tots units fem forca he said, Bojan, Bojan
We got the boy from sunny Spain, give him the ball he'll miss again
Bojan Krcic, barca's number nine

na na na na na na na na na na, bojan, bojan, na na na na na na na na na na, bojan, bojan
bojan krcic barca's number nine

:p

Your song writing talents match that of Danni Minougues.....

Their Shit. :p

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
We share thoughts on number 9,
I say Ibra was doing just fine.

Silky: 'Bojan benched Da Man!'
Truth - both owned by number 10.

barca96

If those rumors coming from Italy that Juve are preparing 22mill for him, I would
definitely accept it.
With that money, we can either
1-buy Llorente or Crouch or any other plan B. If it's not enough, add Jeffren or Nolito to the mix.
2-save the money for Cesc
3-save the money for future contract renewals

Koma

If those rumors coming from Italy that Juve are preparing 22mill for him, I would
definitely accept it.
1-buy Llorente or Crouch or any other plan B. If it's not enough, add Jeffren or Nolito to the mix.
2-save the money for Cesc
3-save the money for future contract renewals
You see, Barca will never do that, some other time might (Real Madrid, AC Milan, etc.) but people in Barcelona really care about homegrown players, especialy guys that are born in Catalonia. If we sell him and buy Llorente or someone else, then we won't stand by our moto: "Mes que un club".

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
You see, Barca will never do that, some other time might (Real Madrid, AC Milan, etc.) but people in Barcelona really care about homegrown players, especialy guys that are born in Catalonia. If we sell him and buy Llorente or someone else, then we won't stand by our moto: "Mes que un club".

Oleguer!?

Such a crap performance from Bojan last night, no movement nothing. Keeps fecking the chances, bloody bug

barca96

:lol: the kid didn't even play and he get's critisized :lol:

ya ya I know he's a La Masia product but damn. The kid has some psychological(sp?) problem.
Look at the match against Ceuta. He thinks he is playing against 10 year olds.
Even my 11 year old brother who just started playing the game knows how to protect the ball better than Bojan.
And my brother at least fights for the ball when he loses it.

Drunkmunky

1-buy Llorente or Crouch or any other plan B.[...]
Crouch? I would rather see Alexandra Burke in broken heels trying to take some action... or calling for an emergency titty fuck. He has no pace and is a weak header of the ball.

You are doing it wrong!

Aasim

Bumbleman
At the end of last season i thought he was going to become a top player this season but he's gone backwards :(

The fact that he kicked Ibra out the side shows he has talent and can do the job. Just watch his Villarreal goal. If Messi scored that, we would be saying "best in the world".

Maybe a loan deal will work out for him but we have to make sure he plays (the K9 loan deal was terribly researched..). Taking the #9 might have been a bad decision.

Home of Barca Fans