Bojan Krkic

J

Jordzibob

He would fail so epicly in the Premier League I dont even have words for it. Not that the PL is better, but I mean he's a fail here, cant see him being much great in the nasty physical PL. Somewhere like Getafe or Osasuna would probably be a nice fit. On his level anyway.

Chainsaw

Killahead
His assist covered his flop when he was sent through goal but failed terribly at running straight. And some minutes later he could do better in another halfass chance. It was the typical Bojan, but nice assist btw.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nice assist but he failed with those 2 very nice chances he got. In the end let's take the positive and hope Bojan pulls himself together. We know what he's capable of, having seen him step up at the end of last season.

Trequartista

The good
His assist covered his flop when he was sent through goal but failed terribly at running straight. And some minutes later he could do better in another halfass chance. It was the typical Bojan, but nice assist btw.

Flop?!I thought that it was David Villa not Bojan playing,same movements,same way in beating the offside trap,wonderful assist,only that slip was a bit disappoiting but he was very good yesterday,I was really surprised to see him coming,I though Pep will go for a more defensive substitution sth like Villa/Pedro out and Mascherano in

gingerless

One little touch from Ramos and he fell like a tree, wtf.

haha, yeah he seriously needs some roids like la furia said

Flop?!I thought that it was David Villa not Bojan playing,same movements,same way in beating the offside trap,wonderful assist,only that slip was a bit disappoiting but he was very good yesterday,I was really surprised to see him coming,I though Pep will go for a more defensive substitution sth like Villa/Pedro out and Mascherano in

and stop the humiliation? no way!

Chainsaw

Killahead

It was David Villa what?!!

Home of Barca Fans