Bojan Krkic

gingerless

he needs to bulk up or something it frustrates me so much how he loses his footing and how defenders just brush him off like some fly... if we stick with him through the tough times i think it'll pay off. but maybe a loan would do him good

his finishing is good just... he doesn't have the confidence/ going through a rough time right now

Silver

I'm not bashing Barca kids. I rate them all extremely highly, Fontas, Thiago, Muniesa, JDS etc. But I've never bought into the hype of Bojan, I think his finishing-considering he's a striker, is absolutely shocking, regardless of his age, and imo he's had his chances to prove he can do it and has proved that he cant. I think my comment about Pedro was pretty justified aswell, he's done more than Bojan would of done, he was absolutely brilliant last year and therefore in my mind that makes Bojan's injury last season more of a positive, it gave Pedro a chance to shine and boy did he shine. If we went a few seasons without a trophy then it woudlnt make a difference, I just dont rate Bojan. The majority of people who arent Barca fans dont either.

You dont know anything of football. You dont rate players only in matches, but also in training and behind the scenes. Bojan was vital for barca the last years and he scored whole his life. Pep and all his teammates keeps the trust in him. They do know a lot of football. You dont know anything about it. I would not mind if you leave this forum and come never back.

J

Jordzibob

You dont know anything of football. You dont rate players only in matches, but also in training and behind the scenes. Bojan was vital for barca the last years and he scored whole his life. Pep and all his teammates keeps the trust in him. They do know a lot of football. You dont know anything about it. I would not mind if you leave this forum and come never back.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

A) How was he vital?

B) Pep clearly has so much trust in him given that he's barely played anymore unless we're winning by a considerable margin, or there are no other options available

C) I dont know anything of football because I dont rate a player that you do? Shit happens, people have different opinions, if I dont think Bojan's good then that's my choice, that doesnt mean I should "leave and never come back", hahahaha.

elizel

Bojan's already been released from the hospital and should get back to training soon, just needs a day's rest. :) Good to know it wasn't serious.
(News from FCB's official site: link)

Silver

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

A) How was he vital?

B) Pep clearly has so much trust in him given that he's barely played anymore unless we're winning by a considerable margin, or there are no other options available

C) I dont know anything of football because I dont rate a player that you do? Shit happens, people have different opinions, if I dont think Bojan's good then that's my choice, that doesnt mean I should "leave and never come back", hahahaha.

A) Pep declared it. And see the amount matches he played and scored and passes.
B) Bojan is 20. Not 25. Hes a developing diamond
C) If you have your opinion, I can have my opinion about you as well :p

Now my questions
1.Have you ever been in camp nou?
2. Have you ever seen barcelona training?
3. Have you ever seen a match of Barcelona in camp nou?
4. Have you ever visited the barca museum?
5. Have you ever been in barcelona?

J

Jordzibob

A) Pep declared it. And see the amount matches he played and scored and passes.
B) Bojan is 20. Not 25. Hes a developing diamond
C) If you have your opinion, I can have my opinion about you as well :p

Now my questions
1.Have you ever been in camp nou?
2. Have you ever seen barcelona training?
3. Have you ever seen a match of Barcelona in camp nou?
4. Have you ever visited the barca museum?
5. Have you ever been in barcelona?

Pep declared it yet doesnt play him often, you have your opinion I'll have mine, mine is that his finishing isnt anywhere near good enough even for his age, nor for the ridiculous amount of hype he recieves. And no that doesnt make me some anti barca fan "Omfg how can you say that about Bojan he is the chosen one". I've never bought into it and until he starts proving it, I never will. That's just me. You cant accept other peoples opinions on a football forum then you know where the door is. Ask most non Barca fans on here and they'll tell you they dont rate Bojan particularly highly either.

And I really reeeeeeeeeeeally hope your not about to pull the "You havent been to Camp Nou, havent been to a training session so your not a real fan" card, because I can guarantee there are alot of people on this forum who wont have done it either, this is an english speaking forum, not everyone has been to visit Spain. I dont fly, so I'm driving down there for the first time in February.

One would assume you were asking those questions for that purpose, considering its irrelevant to the Bojan topic. So here's some advice-Dont.

Last edited:

FiReFTW

he needs to bulk up or something it frustrates me so much how he loses his footing and how defenders just brush him off like some fly...

If he bulks alot hes going to be slow.

oct5bojan.jpg

He doesn't even look like a skinny twig, I seriously don't get why he loses his footing so much and how defenders brush him off, its weird.

gingerless

you'd think he would be hittin' hotter ass than that but whatever.

i duno, in that pic he looks like he's toned, not a beast. who knows maybe it'll be worse but seriously he just needs to get his shit together

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Rewatched bits of the match last night, got a clear view this time around of the incident...Could've been pretty damn serious...Looked like he had a case of whip lash with his neck and possible concussion...The way he was grabbing his mouth I figured it was dental

Scary

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Why :(? Pedro took his spot and god damn flew with it, he's been more awesome for us than Bojan will ever be, he did so well he even got into the World Cup winning first 11, scored 20+ goals for us last season and scored the crucial second goal in the Clasico last year and this year.

:( for Bojan, not :( overall.

I'm very :) overall.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If he bulks alot hes going to be slow.

oct5bojan.jpg

He doesn't even look like a skinny twig, I seriously don't get why he loses his footing so much and how defenders brush him off, its weird.

He's not shorter than Messi and only 2cm shorter than Aguero. Being strong on your feet isn't all about being bulked up apparently.

J

Jordzibob

His brain moves very fast and when he gets the ball, he tries to employ too many of those ideas all at once.

:lol: Now people are trying to paint him as too clever to play football? Why not accept he's just not good enough for Barca, his career would be better off elsewhere, and move on?

Home of Barca Fans