Bojan Krkic

E

Esteve

Scored a hat-trick in his last game, didn't he? Against Murcia? That's a nice memory..

beef-supreme

Wasn't it also the only goals he ever scored.

:lol: Yes I think so.
He scored in pre-season and perhaps against Inter too? In the Gamper. But I don't remember very well.
I think he was a good player for us, he showed some great touches and gave some important assists. But he had a horrible attitude and an even worse agent.
At least he went out on somewhat of a high note with his hat-trick.

E

econ 2

He has so much potential though it's awesome. I wonder what role he will play tomorrow..

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Sub most likely. Expect to see him on in the 75th minute if Eto'o can't do the deed, but we know what Pep's like with his subs

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Maaaahahaha Celtic. No chance. Crosas is rotting there as we speak. Don't trust anything transfer-related on goal.com

BlaugranaGirl

Exactly. With all due respect to Ipswich, going from Barça to Spurs to Ipswich isn't exactly an upgrade.
Gio wasn't patient, he was in it more for the money, and now look at him. Most people, if not all bag on him every chance they get.

Bojan has to be patient. I fully believe in him, he will get his chance.
I don't think Bojan will end up like Gio. From his interviews, Bojan seems to have a great attitude and a serious love for the club. He's said numerous times that he wants to stay and fight for his place in the team because playing for Barca is a dream come true for him.

I just hope that Jonathan Dos Santos has observed and will learn from his big bro's mistakes.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Bojan in the SPL he should run riot. If he is any good he should score 20 for Celtic in the SPL but would be surprising if he went.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
come on guys, why on earth would we loan out Bojan?

that' the way it goes at barca, just wait for your turn. the kid is only 18

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
He needs to show some of his matchwinning capabilities ( I know he is only 18 ). We've seen him do before but doesn't do it enough. Look at Xavi, Iniesta and Messi they can set up and score goals in an instant to change a game. If Bojan can do that he will become a true great.

Home of Barca Fans