Bojan Krkic

R10(FCB)

Crazy
He needs to show some of his matchwinning capabilities ( I know he is only 18 ). We've seen him do before but doesn't do it enough. Look at Xavi, Iniesta and Messi they can set up and score goals in an instant to change a game. If Bojan can do that he will become a true great.

he just showed you that he can :)

Last edited:

maz

I walk the line
I said on the chat that he looks like a young david villa. Like the villa at zaragoza where you could see he has potential but he wasnt hitting the dizzy heights he has been hitting at valencia. Bojan's movement is very similar to him, and as we saw last season if played regularly he has a knack of being in the right place at the right time. Thats not something you can learn, so for him to have that in his locker is a major plus. We need to hold onto bojan for as long as is needed. I really believe this kid will turn into something special. Warik said yesterday that even with so few games this season he expected when he was given a run of games that he wouldnt impress. However as warik said thats not the case...he was out for a huge chunk because of his position in the pecking order, but when he was given chances he took them.

His only problem is that too often when in possession he lets the opponent get between him and the ball and he ends up losing possession. This needs to change. He needs to work even harder in the gym. As we saw in the pictures topic he has a defined body but its not the body of someone that is muscular, but someone that is skinny. He needs to really build up his upper body and also his legs. He has big calves, i noticed that from last season. And big calves translate to power. Why do u think manny pacquiao can pack so much into one punch? Because he has massive calves. Imagine being suspended mid-air and trying to push an object away from you. You wont get much power on the push. But plant your feet on the ground and youll get much more power because it transfers from you pushing away from the ground. So bojan needs to build his upper legs and upper body, because he already has the calves. In time he will be much more physical.

JALJM

I hope Bojan is our first option off the bench next season, at all 3 attacking positions.

Btw, does anybody know if he will be with the Senior team at Confed Cup, or at the under-20 World Cup? Confed Cup could be a good experience for him, but I'd almost prefer if he's at the U-20s where he would start.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I think boje will go with the u21's, and busquets will go with the senior squad.

bojan has massive potential and he'll play more next season as I expect henry will play less.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
It needs to come gradually, tehre is no need for rushing as the kid is only 18.

relax, they know how to bring youngsters to top level player in barcelona. bojan as well needs to be patent himself.

beef-supreme

That's right Maz, spot on. I can't wait to see Bojan develop - we must hang onto him though. In the end Bojan got more minutes than he did last season, and I expect that to increase each year. Culés must be very supportive and Pep must nurture him, eventually he will become someone we will be very proud of, just like Messi, Xavi and Iniesta.

maz

I walk the line
That's right Maz, spot on. I can't wait to see Bojan develop - we must hang onto him though. In the end Bojan got more minutes than he did last season, and I expect that to increase each year. Culés must be very supportive and Pep must nurture him, eventually he will become someone we will be very proud of, just like Messi, Xavi and Iniesta.

Is that true? Would never have thought that was true..

JALJM

I think he also has the same stats as last yr: 10 goals and 4 assists in all competitions. Take that as a positive or negative....

V

Valon

bojan.png

Since assists aren't there, he had 5 in 07/08 and 5 this season.

Edit: Finally it struck me that I could do this. <_<

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans