Bojan Krkic

ivan22

lets assume he gets loaned by the end of the season. Which league/team would you prefer? I don't think he should leave spain imho (in england he would get destroyed), and I can't see him play in any other league (Bundesliga? no way, Serie A? Hell NO!). So which team would he fit in? Sevilla? Villareal? I have no idea where he could play (maybe because I dont know other teams in primera division than Barca very well :p).
what do you think?

Richard.H

lets assume he gets loaned by the end of the season. Which league/team would you prefer? I don't think he should leave spain imho (in england he would get destroyed), and I can't see him play in any other league (Bundesliga? no way, Serie A? Hell NO!). So which team would he fit in? Sevilla? Villareal? I have no idea where he could play (maybe because I dont know other teams in primera division than Barca very well :p).
what do you think?

A loan to a mid table- low table side would be ideal. I'd be interested in seeing him with a team where he can get regular starts. Loans to Real Sociedad, Racing Santander, Deportivo, or Sporting all seem ideal to me. Anywhere where he can be a starter and it's not a team that can really harm us. I'd hate to see him playing for Villareal and him scoring the winner against us. That would be a very awkward situation :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Deportivo would be perfect IMO... There's every chance Adrian would leave this summer(he hasn't renewed his contract yet and my God he holds the ball really well up front!!). So Deportivo would do good to acquire his signature. They can help him develop playing as lone striker as well as wing forward...and again my God Adrian holds the ball so well up front!!

Or buy Nelson Valdez from Hercules and give them Bojan on loan for two seasons as part of the deal... Win-Win situation really :)

BTW if he were to be loaned to a premier club, I'd prefer if they were Blackpool. They play such a beautiful football and Bojan is better than any of their strikers

Last edited:
J

Jordzibob

138303d1234063740-so-fla-caravan-to-venice-beach-on-feb-28-waterboy_2.jpg

Yep that's right. Waterboy can do it!

............Bojan cant.

Silver

Bojan doesnt need to be loaned out

Lots of reasons

1) Popular by the fans
2) If he stays we dont new strikers, so no new adaptions
3) he can live with the back up role. Not many people can do that
4) Hes still young. 20 years is still very young. Fontas is for example 1 year older then him.
5) Bojan is youngest player of the squad. Yes 2 years and 7 months younger then Jeffren
6) He is good for the team spirit. He has good friends in the squad
7) Strikers have always a dificult year in their career. Look Benzema. Benzema is even 3 years older then Bojan
8) Bojan always play against teams that play very defensive

conclusion: Bojan will stay :) no loan :)

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Seems like this debate about Bojan just never really changes...Same issues, no progress

Frankly, if it weren't for the fact that Jeffren was injured so often, I'd say he should be the last one off the bench...At this point, I expect little from the player and believe he'd best be served from regular play - whether that's with the B side or on a loan

He's 20 years old and isn't getting regular football and it shows...Only way I see that improving is from regular play, not from spot duty over the course of the next few seasons...His maturity and game could be vastly improved from playing more, IMO

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Silver made some good points. We really can't afford a loan as Bojan is basically our only striker in backups.

Home of Barca Fans