Bojan Krkic

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Definitely Plip. Until he's had a run of games and inevitably scored goals (we know he can) he's not going to build up the confidence in his own abilities. And he won't improve as a football simply through training and cameo appearances.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
The fact that he has to face parked buses all the time doesn't help. If he played for another team, he'd have plenty of space to work with but it just so happens that teams like to put eleven men in front of the goal when playing against Barcelona. Putting a 20-year-old striker against a parked bus and expecting him to do things is stupid.

Moe

powered by;
before starting to play full 90 mins he needs to go see a therapist and together solve his mental weakness'. Will never make it in Barca with the mentality he has.

gingerless

Don't think he dived for that booking tbh, he ran straight into the defender, wasn't a foul but he didn't throw himself down. He's still very lightweight, easily pushed off the ball a lot. I'm surprised they haven't bulked him more like they did with Messi at this age. Feel sorry for the lad but he really didn't do it once again tonight. Regular football is needed for him IMO, not training sessions at Barca.
completely agree, including the diving bit... really think we need to fatten him up a bit
he needs better shoes.

fucker keeps on slipping.
this is exactly what my brother said as i cursed once again when he slipped... he's 12 years old :lol:

F

Flavia

If Pep decides to call it a day and sells him, how do you think the squad would react?

I think he'd be loaned first.

Thiago almost also never plays, but when he does, he leaves a good impression. It's been a while since Bojan did that.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
The fact that he has to face parked buses all the time doesn't help. If he played for another team, he'd have plenty of space to work with but it just so happens that teams like to put eleven men in front of the goal when playing against Barcelona. Putting a 20-year-old striker against a parked bus and expecting him to do things is stupid.

This

Twizku

The Twizmeister
Piqué would die.
He probably would. He had to deal with Zlatan leaving, the summer with Cesc and how it didn't continue to Barca. If Bojan is sold ( I doubt it, he'll be loaned ) to Arsenal and Cesc won't come, Piqué would change clubs and help Arsenal with their defence :D

Silver

There lots of reasons why Bojan stays at barca

He is popular by the fans ( especially girls), he got the talent, he got many friends in the team, hes catalan, homegrown player :) I bet he works hard and thats why pep is giving him chances.

He only needs a moral boost and more anticipation in matches...

Koma

If he was from Argentina or any other country he would be long gone, he is still in Barca because he is Catalan and because Pep thinks he is hot prospect for the future.

Seamus

I think he'd be loaned first.

Thiago almost also never plays, but when he does, he leaves a good impression. It's been a while since Bojan did that.

True but as was said above the whole "bus" thing is the problem. Thiago will have more space than Bojan will with 2 defenders there with him. And the fact he is so small is a problem too as he is bullied off the ball. He should be played further back the field with Villa as the striker in my opinion

B

Barca4life1000

Bojan needds to work on his physical and mental strength..... he's always falling when defenders lean into him.... it's really frustrating..... I think we all want to see Bojan do well but we are not willing to lose trophies just to get bojan on track. Mentally he needs to understand his role on the team and take advantage of his opportunities like he did towards the ending of last season......

Home of Barca Fans