Bojan Krkic

Co0ter

Not really an excuse for his form. He's healthy and has been dreadful. I'd be afraid to start him as well if I was Pep. Hopefully he scores a nice goal or two in the Copa to get him on track. I agree however, watching him has been really frustrating- watching him fumble up that great pass from Afellay really sent me through the roof.

ivan22

disapointing once again.
everytime he starts or he enters the field I'm like "come on kid, THIS TIME! show it to the whole world why they trust you so much", and every time he keeps on disapointing me...I'm sure his time will come, but thats easy said...

F

Flavia

I wonder how many chances he will get... If I were Pep, I'd start playing Jeffren instead. Why can't he play like he did with catalunya?

Twizku

The Twizmeister
Bojan needs a loan. He needs regular 90 min football. He won't get better as a player if he just sits on the bench.
When he plays regulary, he will be good once again.

Elite-BkD

He was definitely better today than he has been on plenty of occasions for us so far this season. At least today had a first touch, didn't give the ball away every second play and had one or two promising looking moments.
If it wasn't the only time it was a rare match for him in which he wasn't the worst performer :p

Last edited:
F

Flavia

He was definitely better today than he has been on plenty of occasions for us so far this season. At least today had a first touch, didn't give the ball away every second play and had one or two promising looking moments.
If it wasn't the only time it was a rare match for him in which he wasn't the worst performer :p

He wasn't the worst, but one of the worst :p

ricknattery

I wonder how many chances he will get... If I were Pep, I'd start playing Jeffren instead. Why can't he play like he did with catalunya?

Well, he was playing against Honduras, so that cannot be a messure of his abilities. He can be a good player but he needs a loan, he should ask for it for the sake of his career. Time is passing he is not a youngster anymore

ricknattery

I consider a youngters someone like Thiago , 17 years old, Barca B player.
Bojan is 20 and this is what, his 4th season with the first team? He is not improving, he is playing like a 3rd division player sometimes, not because that's all he has, but because of his weak mentality. The excuse of being young is no longer enough to justify his performances. A loan might be the solution

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
a loan could help. He should comeback as a awesome striker. Really, strikers/wingers like Messi, Pedro, Villa, and Jeffren are really making it complicated for him to earn minutes. And again many people were loaned and came out as awesome players and possibly legends to their respected clubs, like Eric Cantona...that's the only one that's on top on my head right now. :\

Moe