Bojan Krkic

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He's a mullet way from being Javier Portillo.

...not really, his build up play is pretty good but his finishing is atrocious. We really don't have a place for him right now, a loan could do him real good.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He wasn't good vs. Almeria and continued his poor form of this season.
I don't believe Bojan will be loaned out though. He barely plays anyway and is only a backup. And last but not least he is only 20 and our youth product.

F

Flavia

I didn't see the game, but for the comments, he played like he's been playing lately... We really need to buy a backup striker for the next season. Nolito's going away, and Bojan's not been good.

ivan22

some guys @tb said that he missed a shot by the end of the game. is there any highlight-video where you can see it? i couldnt watch the second half =/

"When Bojan missed that last shot, the whole bench stood up, you can tell they feel his pain"

i realy want to see this bench reaction and the shot, thx

SeloBarca

david villa covered his head in his jacket, valdes threw his hands up in the air. think xavi and messi was there aswell

veryfatchocobo

THis man is still on the team. I mean, he must be impressing on the practice pitch, right?

Otherwise, I can't see Barcelona keeping a player due to political stuff. I guess it's time to bring out Cruyff?

Drunkmunky

people like you make me smile. people like drunkmunkey are just dickheads.

D'oh! Sticks and stones, Timmy.

Fact: Every time he receives the ball deep on the wing he looks ineffective.
Fact: Lacking confidence.
Fact: He used to be good but now he is completely out of the radar and also he has terrible finishing.
Fact: He needs to be loaned out.

Home of Barca Fans