Bojan Krkic

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It was good to see Bojan making some good runs vs. Sporting. A sign of regaining his last year's form hopefully.

zanela

Bojan plays best at CF which Messi has made his own recently and the former is only 3 years younger. So essentially, his future lies on the wings or the bench as a back-up CF. He'd 've to also compete with Pedro and GD at WF..Is he better than both in the wide position? More importantly would he be content with it as he grows older?

Personally, I don't see his future in the Blaugrana.

gingerless

[YOUTUBE]A457H_tg4co&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

haha, i was half asleep and i saw that, was wondering what it was all about...

bojan had a pretty decent game this time, guardiola trusting him in such a situation gave him some confidence

Elite-BkD

I dunno, I think he could still see plenty of time in the middle, Messi starts a lot of attacks from in the midfield lately, with his buildup play being pretty far behind the front players at times. Anyways Pep has had a lot of success starting Bojan/Messi/Pedro before, just not so much in the immediate past. It's coming soon though so no worries :)

Silver

Pep should have started him instead of Afellay and kept Pedro in case things were not going well.

Bojan played better than Afellay today with the little time he had. Next time Pep wants to experiment, it should be Bojan before Afellay.

+1

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Pep should have started him instead of Afellay and kept Pedro in case things were not going well.

Bojan played better than Afellay today with the little time he had. Next time Pep wants to experiment, it should be Bojan before Afellay.

In the games before this one Afellay was far better than Bojan, so I think you're acting like a hypocrite now...It made perfect sense to play Afellay. Yeah, Bojan was better in this game, but it's easy to judge decisions in hindsight...

Silver

Bojan his future lies on the wings and first back up of Messi in the Centre. But you never know I think Pep Guardiola wants to become the coach of Spain if he can. If you read between the lines in his interviews he doesn't want to be someone like Ferguson. Pep is ambitious. I think he dreams of winning European Championships and World Cups. As Club Manager he won already everything. Del Bosque is now 60 in a few years he's gone... Then Barcelona maybe Luis Enrique will be the new Head coach. I wonder how he sees everything.

Last edited:

xsever

In the games before this one Afellay was far better than Bojan, so I think you're acting like a hypocrite now...It made perfect sense to play Afellay. Yeah, Bojan was better in this game, but it's easy to judge decisions in hindsight...

Afellay was better than Bojan when Pep played him in the middle and not as a winger. As for hindsight, you are absolutely right: Next time it's Bojan before Afellay.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Bojan plays best at CF which Messi has made his own recently and the former is only 3 years younger.

That is essentially the problem. Messi has now been moved into a more central position and Bojan plays in the same spaces as him and therefore they are not compatible anymore. His only realy chance at the moment is if Messi, God forbids, gets an injury.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
images%5Cpictures%5Cplayers%5Cdeco.jpg

Home of Barca Fans