Bojan Krkic

xsever

Bojan seems to be useless on the wings especially that he is not getting any real time on the pitch. He is never playing in the all-star squad.

Maybe next time Messi is rested he can play as CF where he excels the most.

His performance today against Mallorca was not so good minus the fight :D

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, I liked that little bit of edge/swagger from Bojan, tbh...Beats that mopey demeanor he typically shows

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Hearing that we'll get Bojan on loan next season in view of a permanent transfer the season afterwards.

We need more firepower up front and Bojan would complement the 3 of Suarez, Carroll and Kuyt, so if this is a goer, I'd accept it.

J

Jordzibob

Hearing that we'll get Bojan on loan next season in view of a permanent transfer the season afterwards.

We need more firepower up front and Bojan would complement the 3 of Suarez, Carroll and Kuyt, so if this is a goer, I'd accept it.

:lol: Unlucks. He cant even cope with the physical aspect of La Liga, he'd get flattened in the PL.

F

Flavia

So... he wasn't all bad, but not good also. He's not the same from last season by 10 miles. Maybe numerology has some truth to it... give him the #11 back.

christina

Pure Happiness
damn he try every game and it does not work. i've starting to think it lost for him.
he's lucky pep still believe him.

gingerless

he was bad.

almost scored a goal though... off a massive deflection. rough times, but he will get through eventually, maybe next season

Richard.H

while it was not a great performance, it's certainly a huge improvement over his previous performances this season. He made a very good turn when Messi passed the ball to him and almost scored if it wasn't for the great save that the Zaragoza keeper made.

gingerless

true...true... my memory is a bit clouded as i've had a headache since the match and went to sleep immediately after it was over. he made a couple of good runs but his passing wasn't great. i actually think that saved shot would have been a great goal had it not been deflected off the defender

Home of Barca Fans