Bojan Krkic

kaisers0ze

i can do that to:
marlon-brando-godfather.png

Pepe Silvia

This has to be said, Bojan needs a fair amount of minutes over the next few weeks. I don't care if he does just "okay", he needs to pick up his learning and only in a game will that happen. I'm sick of this nurturing crap throw him in with the big boys and let him learn. We need players to relieve our stars.

F

Flavia

This has to be said, Bojan needs a fair amount of minutes over the next few weeks. I don't care if he does just "okay", he needs to pick up his learning and only in a game will that happen. I'm sick of this nurturing crap throw him in with the big boys and let him learn. We need players to relieve our stars.

Agreed. Pep needs to rotate more.

P

PhilS

Pep needs to throw someone in there to relieve our stars over the next few weeks, but I don't think it is going to be Bojan.

Richard.H

The issue of rotation is one that just drives me absolutely crazy.

First, Mascherano should play more. He's a great player and I think he should've played versus Arsenal
Second, you guys are right. Bojan needs more game time. What i think Pep should do is to use all of his subs in every game. When we're winning by a margin of 3 or more, he should just bring in all subs. In such a big squad like Barca, it's crucial that all the subs are utilized.

R

red81_

The issue of rotation is one that just drives me absolutely crazy.

First, Mascherano should play more. He's a great player and I think he should've played versus Arsenal
Second, you guys are right. Bojan needs more game time. What i think Pep should do is to use all of his subs in every game. When we're winning by a margin of 3 or more, he should just bring in all subs. In such a big squad like Barca, it's crucial that all the subs are utilized.

It bothers me too. Come on PEP- get that "feeling" for these lads as well.

xsever

@arman91

Exactly what I think. In a lot of games we are usually winning by 3 and he waits until the 86th minute to sub his players. Well, that to me does not make sense. Send the fresh legs in the 60s and 70s.

Barcilliant

We need to loan Bojan out so he gets regular playing time. We should loan him out to a mid table la liga side and see how he does. He has been on the fringes for a long time now and we and he have to make a decision. He is in no mans land at the moment.

adil_909

@arman91

Exactly what I think. In a lot of games we are usually winning by 3 and he waits until the 86th minute to sub his players. Well, that to me does not make sense. Send the fresh legs in the 60s and 70s.

this is nothing new, he's been doing this since he started coaching us

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Forget Pep's sometimes strange decisions in making substitutions. Bojan should have gone on loan this season to a first division team in one of the major leagues where he would be playing regularly. Pep only really seems to trust his starting line-up, for whatever reason that is, only he knows, but it hasn't gone horribly wrong yet, so he has no reason to change what he does dramatically.

Silver

Villa is left out for the match against Bilbao, because a spraid ankle. Bojan has a chance to start against Bilbao, given the fact that Afellay last start was poor.

Home of Barca Fans