Bojan Krkic

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
Whatever the options are (keep or loan), just make sure he would be given enough time to prove himself so he would be pick by spain for WC.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
09-10 looks like make it or break it season for Bojan. With his speed, good ball control and solid passing we should try him more as a left forward.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Fancy giving him to celtic on loan for a season :)

if I were in charge, and had to loan him anywhere, it would be to celtic.

a physically demanding league but not technically astounding so he will be challenged but also be better than opponents so would be able to score and boost his confidence. plus crosas is there so settling will be easier PLUS mowbray is manager so the football would be played in the right style and intention. not to mention your awesome fans.

but I wouldn't loan him out. and I think pep and txiki feel the same way.

sammy

It'd better if we loaned him to spanish club, like zaragoza maybe, so he still can feel the atmosphere of la liga. Is not bad if we loaned him to some french or other league, but i think it would be better if we loaned him to ohter la liga team.

But for me, the best option is keep him in here and keep motivating him to keep fighting for his place. Though it'd be very hard.

G

gcmy-01

If he is still on the team, I hope the coach can give him more chances to play on court, he may give us some surprise.

But if he is not on the plan, or he will just have little time to play as substitution, maybe a loan is the best option for him, as he is the future of Barca.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bojan looked kinda lost as CF. I´m beginning to sound like a broken record but I strongly believe he would play much better on the flank.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I believed in him as CF, but probably he's the second striker. And we don't have that position in Barca...

That biggest chance he had in the 1st half was him coming from the left flank before making that nice shot which hit the post. He´s just too easily muscled out when used in between two defenders and as he is facing defenses that defend deep he has little room to exploit his speed.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
He would excell playing with another world-class striker in a 4-4-2, however in a 4-3-3 he struggles. he's better suited playing as a false striker.

Monte-Barça

Ziga-Zagar
That biggest chance he had in the 1st half was him coming from the left flank before making that nice shot which hit the post. He´s just too easily muscled out when used in between two defenders and as he is facing defenses that defend deep he has little room to exploit his speed.

Agree, only thing :pep: should do with him is to concentrate on the wing (both, left and right), and to prepare him to be replacement for Henry. On the other hand the gym and muscles can only do a damage to his speed, and that's his finest ability.

sammy

But bojan, he's 19 years old. What sort of physical body would you expect from 19 years old boy and don't have 6 foot 2 body. Unless he use steroid, we couldn't expect him to win any shoulder barge with big players.

If his age is 22, that we should be worry. But he's not.

[FCB]Messi[10

But bojan, he's 19 years old. What sort of physical body would you expect from 19 years old boy and don't have 6 foot 2 body. Unless he use steroid, we couldn't expect him to win any shoulder barge with big players.

If his age is 22, that we should be worry. But he's not.

I agree with Sammy on this one. How can you expect a 19 year old kid beat 2 or 3 defenders and go right through them. They would easily push him away or drop him down. But don't worry he will get stronger when he is older, no doubt about it.

Home of Barca Fans