Bojan Krkic

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
He would excell playing with another world-class striker in a 4-4-2, however in a 4-3-3 he struggles. he's better suited playing as a false striker.
Completley agree but we are better to the 4-3-3 so he will need to adapt. I think we should keep Bojan when Ibra or Messi need a rest.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
zanela: Come on, stop teasing the guys ;). We all know that Messi's one of a kind!

JALJM

well pep said he wanted a big said, so txiki went out and signed all these wonderful players to give depth just in case someone gets injured (since that always happens)....

....at least i think that's what happened this summer :unsure:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Won't be seeing him for a while by the sounds of it. Ligament damage in his knee.

:angry: I still didn`t see anything in Catalan press though (or missed it). Still hoping it`s nothing serious. Well done to Bojan again on his goal

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
well apparantly out for 15 to 20 days. not bad seen as he will miss 3 games max with 1 CL game.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Improved a lot as a winger compared to last year. One situation that made this very apparent was the attack like 3 minutes into 2nd half. Bojan entered the box on the left when Maxwell came running from his back past him. Last season im sure Bojan would have tried to shoot the ball and would have certainly hit one of the 5 Gijon players in front of the goal. This time he played a well timed blind pass into MAxwells path. To me its one of these simple things where you can see improvement.

Home of Barca Fans