Bojan Krkic

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He needs to get loaned.

And who do you propose we have as backups? Jeffren and...? Bojan is basically the only striker we have on the bench.
I would like to have another Larsson but I wouldn't hold my hopes up for finding that kind of jewel in the near future.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
We should bring in a back up striker in the summer should one be available. Send Bojan out on loan and se where we go from there. The current situation is not helping either party, the boy is stagnating. It doesn't matter who you're training with when you barely get to play real matches. He needs football!

alex 10

i feel sorry for him

i realy like him.i have been against loaning him out but im starting to think it would be good for him

iookram

He should go on loan to a La Liga team that will have him as a key attacker in their team. If not, no benefit in loaning him out.

S

Sammie

No, If he got loaned out and came back, he'd be much better than the form he is currently in.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Let him go to Arsenal then, Wenger may be crap at winning trophies but hes good at nuturing kids.

Silver

If he want to succeed he better stay by Barca.
Barça's best players in history never have been loaned ever. Even when they had difficult moments. Only exception is Gerard Piqué.

And do people a loan really works? If you get loaned for example to germany. You need to adapt to different culture, eating style, weather, far away from family and friends, language.

I think its the best to stay and to learn from villa, pedro and messi on training. No better training you can get I think.

Bojan is young and he has still a lot of years in front of him.

Home of Barca Fans