Bojan Krkic

B

beautifulgame

Did well even though he was hounded and fouled the whole night. Of course he lost the ball a few times but he got better as the game went on.

I'm happy with Bojan right now. :)

Richard.H

went from being two shits to being 1 and a half shit. While he made some good passes and runs, the play where he didn't pass to an unmarked Villa makes me think that he needs to get his vision checked or get eye contacts.

xsever

Bojan put a good performance tonight.

He scored our goal, got us a penalty (which the ref did not blow for), almost assisted Messi with a side pass, and overall improved.

He lost a couple of balls in some places and he still needs to improve his first touch/ball control.

zanela

He's so easy to dispossess..He needs to work on his strength and composure in goal scoring situations. It almost always appears he'd mess up when put through on goal. His passing hasn't gotten any better either.
His desperate attempt at trying to reach the ball of that rebound from messi's header made me chuckle. :D

Elite-BkD

He's so easy to dispossess..He needs to work on his strength and composure in goal scoring situations. It almost always appears he'd mess up when put through on goal. His passing hasn't gotten any better either.
His desperate attempt at trying to reach the ball of that rebound from messi's header made me chuckle. :D

Don't lie, you know he's been improving lately. Can you imagine if he had been unexpectedly subbed in so early in a tough away trip to Sevilla around November/December? Woulda been awful.

gingerless

he almost fucked up that tap in... ugh

still his best performance of the season though, his low crosses from the right side are actually pretty good

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Scored our only goal, provided some nice passes and should have been awarded a penalty when Navas fouled him.
A very good match and I'm glad he took his unexpected opportunity following Pedro's injury.

Silver

If the supporters would give him the trust, that would boost his confidence.

Some people here on the forum are way too harsh for him. He is only 20 years old.

He played a good match imo. Still things to improve but in a few years he will be in the starting XI

iookram

If the supporters would give him the trust, that would boost his confidence.

Some people here on the forum are way too harsh for him. He is only 20 years old.

He played a good match imo. Still things to improve but in a few years he will be in the starting XI

Yeah I agree. Well said.

Home of Barca Fans