Bojan Krkic

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
He will improve with minutes, he still wasn't that impressive against Getafe but he looked more confident than the Sevilla game. The international break is coming at the wrong time for him unfortunately. I personally don't think this formation will ever really suit him, not unless he bulks up to Villa's size allowing him to make an impact in the middle. He's a bit one dimensional taking on players at the moment.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
http://blogs.soccernet.com/barcelona/archives/2011/03/on_september_16_2007_just.php

It's never about the lack of goals... It's about a whole lot of other things he's been criticised for IMO.

Regarding the final question, Ibra scored the winner in classico but that didn't stop people from giving stick when he was shit! I remember Hleb giving an assist to Henry during the treble season(I think it was against Madrid too!!) But how did his stint end here!?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Some of you need to realize that the kid is only 20 and barely plays. And if you were a bit older you would remember how Puyol looked at 20.

xsever

Some of you need to realize that the kid is only 20 and barely plays. And if you were a bit older you would remember how Puyol looked at 20.

Words of wisdom! People are too impatient. They think these players are the Xbox or PS3 version!

Silver

A player who has played 4 seasons in the first squad you dont loan out.
He's 20 years young. He's the perfect back up.
He's not a finished product. His attitude is really good. He is a hard worker and is really motivated. Of course he feels sometimes lost which is normal. He wants to proove himself. He only want to do everything perfect. Once he relaxes he will play everyone from the field like he did in the youth.

He's not a finished product. But one day he will be a shiney diamant. I guess his future lies on the Right Wing.

Seamus

Exactly!! Every players nees to learn their trade, and Bojan is no different in that sense. He is learning everyday and is improving, just needs Pep to trust him more and give him playing time

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He has scored to sort of clumsy goals, but I'm so glad for him, he looks so happy when he scores... And behold, it's Bojan time! The end of the season is coming and we all know that's when he's more comfortable! Bojan time!

ledzep

loaning Bojan doesn't make sense. Why would we want to loan him if:
1) he is only 20 yrs old, thus has loads of time to improve and "mature".
2) he's a decent back-up, who lets main strikers rest when tired. loaning him would be stupid, b/c we need to find new subst. striker for God knows what kind of money. with our current finances its not rational.

and lastly, if Cruyff praises him, and Pep keeps in team and lets play, he must be good enough for them to do so. They know better than most of us in making footballing decisions.

Richard.H

It's amazing how quickly opinions change after Bojan has scored two deflection goals. Human psychology is truly an amazing field of study...

Clockwise

Buccaneer
It's amazing how quickly opinions change after Bojan has scored two deflection goals. Human psychology is truly an amazing field of study...

lol that's what I was thinking.
He surly can improve with time, but some people are going far to the extent that he should replace Villa because he hasn't scored in a couple of matches and Bojan has scored two deflection goals in two matches. judging with speed of light and no hesitation.

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
Napoli wants him..
-Please Bojan don't go..even Napoli it's my 2nd favourite team but I just want from Bojan to stay.

Home of Barca Fans