Bojan Krkic

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
the fact that you are questioning it tell u something about the benz :D
Yeah, that Benziza is far and away the better player and, even while knowing how absurdly biased some cules can be, I'm still not sure he could be serious.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
2 games in 2 seasons at the Ramon Sanchez and Boje the Beautiful has scored twice.

I thought that was interesting.

also:

FUCKYEAH.

G

gcmy-01

Though Bojan had a good performance and scored in the last 2 games, it's still very tough for him to fight for a better place in the team. Maybe a loan is a better option for his career!

Silver

he's just 20 years. Give him the time people to develop.

He's working hard and is keen to succeed in barca.

Seamus

I wouldnt say he'll be a superstar, but he will be a great striker. Well depends what you define to be a superstar too??

Bojan is quality, but is so young and depends highly on confidence, which needs playing time to develop. He will turn good but just depends if he is given a real chance.

P

PhilS

I wouldnt say he'll be a superstar, but he will be a great striker. Well depends what you define to be a superstar too??

Bojan is quality, but is so young and depends highly on confidence, which needs playing time to develop. He will turn good but just depends if he is given a real chance.

I just hope he continues to play as well for the rest of this season as he has for the last two games. On this team, he does not have to be great. He just needs to be good enough for Pep to feel he can afford to rotate his three star forwards often enough. With two games a week every week until Barca is knocked out of CL or the end of the CL semis, I hope Bojan starts most of the remaining Liga games. That way, Villa could get a couple of games off. Both Messi and Pedro do great coming in as subs.

Seamus

I just hope he continues to play as well for the rest of this season as he has for the last two games. On this team, he does not have to be great. He just needs to be good enough for Pep to feel he can afford to rotate his three star forwards often enough. With two games a week every week until Barca is knocked out of CL or the end of the CL semis, I hope Bojan starts most of the remaining Liga games. That way, Villa could get a couple of games off. Both Messi and Pedro do great coming in as subs.

Ya exactly this would be the best way to use Bojan as he would get valuable time and would have pressure too, as opposed to coming on for 20 minutes when the game is essentially won already

X

xaviniesta

Messi: 2338 minutes played, 27 goals, 17 assists, averages a goal/assist every 53 minutes

Pedro: 1919 minutes, 13 goals, 7 assists, need 96 minutes to score/assist

Villa: 2296 minutes, 17 goals, 6 assists, average goal/assist once per 100 minutes

Bojan: 725 minutes, 5 goals, 2 assists, a goal/assist once per 104 minutes

interestining stat. maybe we should show a bit more respect to him.

Home of Barca Fans