Bojan Krkic

the-don

Keep on rising from now on. The last 2 games have done him good as you can see. Nice goal litlle lucky tough. Keep on scoringgggg

Seamus

Delighted for Bojan, he really deserves a good run in the team now and should be used more to rest Messi, Villa and Pedro in the coming weeks as he is growing in confidence again!!

Better than Villa!

True that, has a better scoring ratio too!!

xsever

From the official website:

Against Getafe, Bojan scored his fifth goal in the league having started in only six matches, a statistic that shows that he’s not forgotten how to score.

xsever

Nice quote, xsever.

Indeed because Pep used to send him in in the 80th+ minute and then he would have no time to adapt and his performance would be shitty.

No that he is starting, and given that he will have more game time in the future, he might be as good as Pedro.

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
From the official website:

Like we had said in the chat a couple weeks ago, a lot of people are hard on Bojan including me at times, but he really has played well the last couple of games. Glad he is finding his groove again. I hope he continues his form.

Ventus

Hahaha.
People are so fickle. For Christ sake, people that were jeering at him back in November are acting like he's suddenly crapping gold.
But hell, he's finally gotten some of his confidence back, so I really shouldn't complain.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Hahaha.
People are so fickle. For Christ sake, people that were jeering at him back in November are acting like he's suddenly crapping gold.
But hell, he's finally gotten some of his confidence back, so I really shouldn't complain.

so wat was the point of your post??

Home of Barca Fans