Bojan Krkic

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Bojan's paternal grandfather passed away a few hours before the game against Deportivo on Saturday.-Barcastuff

Very sad. Guess that's why he seemed so sad at the celebrations after. I for one want him to stay and succeed with Barca.

Marc

His grandfather passed away, his form is not so good.. These are hard times for young Bojan. He really needs support from club and from the fans. I fear that he might go down in his career because of these things that are happening. Shame, he was and he still is a great great talent, I just hope that he stays strong now and continue with his development. A loan spell or two would not harm him, he needs consistency and good games for his confidence. Stay strong Bojan!

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Off to Valencia on loan I hope, a year perhaps later than I personally would have liked to see. Something tells me he'll still be here though and his growth as a player will continue to be stunted.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Off to Valencia on loan I hope, a year perhaps later than I personally would have liked to see. Something tells me he'll still be here though and his growth as a player will continue to be stunted.

at the same age, Iniesta was a supersub.

in fact, Iniesta was a supersub until 06/07, by which time he was 22.

Bojan is 20, he'll turn 21 in August. his development isn't being stunted by not playing regularly yet.

he needs more games, sure, but he'd get more games if he could stay fit. in the last two seasons it's been injuries that have held him back.

what makes you (or anyone) think his injury problems (likely related to being young & still growing) would stop just because he plays for another club?

xsever

Barcastuff:

The 2 players, chosen from 4 and who would be sold with buy-back option, would not be Thiago nor Bojan, who could be included in Rossi deal.

Bojan wants to stay at the club next season. Only a clear message that the coaches don't count on him could make him change his mind [sport]

N

nejcf15

lol Slovenian media confirmed his transfer to Valencia... :slap:
not the first time (Mata to "Barca" last year)

Aasim

Bumbleman
Maybe Nolito?

I hope JDS stays at least another year. He does have some stiff competition though from Thiago and even Cesc (or any new guys).

Maybe Nolito?

I hope JDS stays at least another year. He does have some stiff competition though from Thiago and even Cesc (or any new guys).

Caramel

I would love it if we went with alexis sanchez instead of Rossi...I guess they're the same price(35m) which I think is too much.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Meta there is still a difference between Iniesta as a sub and Bojan. Bojan is naturally a goalscorer, it's harder for a player like him to come on and create something out of nothing, which Iniesta has always had in his locker. I'd also say Frank's use of Iniesta was far better than Pep's has been of Bojan.

Even when Bojan has been fit, right across Pep's 3 seasons with the club, he's had 5-10 minute cameos at the death of games, when the team is at half pace and the game is well over. Iniesta had those appearances as well, but he also had a a lot of 20-25mins opportunities, and he came on in basically every game. I'm sure in one season under Frank he appeared in every league game?

Bojan needs regular first team football, the likes of Valencia or Villareal would be good moves for him. It's no coincidence that his best form since he made his debut was when we were forced to play him due to injuries etc. Frank gave him the chances and a run in the first team, and he was excellent. He needs that again, and he won't get it at Barca unfortunately.

Home of Barca Fans