Bojan Krkic

ledzep

Bojan doesnt need to go on loan anywhere, b/c playing for others will make him disintegrated from our system when he comes back.

He should be dealt with patience, the kid's only 20.

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
I agree that a loan wouldn't do him any good. He was off form the first half of the season then there for a few matches he was really looking good, then he had the injury. Now he just came back tonight.

Bottom line is Pep loves him, dedicated a win to him in CL I think after he got injured. He is going nowhere so might as well support him as apposed to bashing him. The kid is legit. Think about it, where were a lot of guys when they were 20 y/o? Not everyone is Messi.

Seamus

I agree that a loan wouldn't do him any good. He was off form the first half of the season then there for a few matches he was really looking good, then he had the injury. Now he just came back tonight.

Bottom line is Pep loves him, dedicated a win to him in CL I think after he got injured. He is going nowhere so might as well support him as apposed to bashing him. The kid is legit. Think about it, where were a lot of guys when they were 20 y/o? Not everyone is Messi.

Great point. Messi is essentially a freak of nature in the best possible way. And how many strikers have we produced recently, who have actually made it?? Bojan is the future time to accept it

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
Great point. Messi is essentially a freak of nature in the best possible way. And how many strikers have we produced recently, who have actually made it?? Bojan is the future time to accept it

If you look at the "brightest" new young star this year, I'd probably say it would be Javier "Chicarrito" Hernandez. At 20 years old, he had four goals in the Mexican Premeir League which is much less than La Liga. At 21 he had his break out season in Mexico with 21 goals, and now surfaced here in Europe as the next big thing. CR7 only had five goals when he was 20 y/o... Bojan has five goals this season and really hardly played at all. I say we give him a chance, and let him get his full confidence back. He came up to our team at a very young age and still has plenty of time to develope.

Gibbons

[Barcastuff]
Valencia has made an offer for Bojan Krkic, who could leave on loan or with a buy-back option. The player will have the final say. [sport]

I actually think this would be great for Bojan.

Der Kaiser

[Barcastuff]
Valencia has made an offer for Bojan Krkic, who could leave on loan or with a buy-back option. The player will have the final say. [sport]

I actually think this would be great for Bojan.

beckenbauer_ima_100304_185.jpg

I approve.

Last edited:

Der Kaiser

I don't think he will go. Especially not if he has a say in it.

I´m not so sure. he obviously isn´t going to take Messi´s and Pedro´s place in the next 1-2 years, and the third spot will be occupied by an experienced striker like Villa or whoever Barca buys this summer. Valencia is a CL-contender and if he plays well, Barca is going to buy him back. He´s still very young and even if Barca doesn´t use the buy-back option, he can still return in 5 years or so...

Home of Barca Fans