Bojan Krkic

XaviMessiGirl

I would like Rossi to come but not at the expense of Bojan. I want Bojan to go on loan for sure, he needs to go somewhere else to work out whatever issues he's been having this season, but I do want him back playing for us in a year or two.

Yugi

it´s not gonna happen Barcelona will sell their rising star
Guardiola pretty damn knows Bojan will be beast, I mean Cruyff called him to Catalonia NT and he was playing as a CF there with 6 goals in 4 matches, he destroyed Honduras with 2 goals and 2 assists so Cruyff would facepalm if Guardiola decided to sell him
I don´t think loan will do him good too, he was born in this tiki-taka style

El Guaje

If Villarreal wants to sell Rossi only if Bojan is included, they can f off. Its only ok if he is there on a loan. 1 season is enough, 2 max.
If he goes to Villarreal he will have much more playing time in a very good team, and that is better than sitting on the bench. He aint getting near enough playing time as it is now, how would it be if Rossi came?

Screw Rossi and all these players, get Di Natale instead :D

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
He will never make it at Barca.

Have been saying it for years...

lex-luthor-wrong1.jpg

Last edited:

Silver

Bojan is just 20. Youngest player of the squad. Even if you count Thiago and Fontas by it. Give him some credit I repeat he is the youngest of the squad.

Home of Barca Fans