Bojan Krkic

xsever

Bojan: "I didn't talk with Guardiola but the club wants me to stay. I'm not considering to leave on loan or to be included in a deal" [rac1]

Bojan: "Of course I prefer to stay at Barça. I feel good here and want to continue for many more years. I'm not surrendering." [rac1]

Bojan: "Transfer rumours? After the Euro U21, we'll see what happens. So far, all rumours that have been published are false." [rac1]

Galning

:lol: 'people' as a source is even worse than the Daily Mail.
And like Birdy said, seems very unlikely without a buy back option.

desoe

I don't feel that Serie A will be a good step for Bojan, especially on that age, his current needs and lack of enough confidence.

Right now he needs to stay in Spain and start re-discovering himself, beginning to make steps in the right direction. Going in a different country and different league, especially a tough and tactical-based one like Serie A - he should think twice about that.

Birdy

i think it might be a step back because Serie A sucks nowadays.. But, if he takes regular fisrt-XI time, he can develop..
Otherwise, if he was thrown to EPL right away, he might have dissipated..

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
i think it might be a step back because Serie A sucks nowadays.. But, if he takes regular fisrt-XI time, he can develop..
Otherwise, if he was thrown to EPL right away, he might have dissipated..

:lol: LMAO serie A does not suck and is still a top league

Home of Barca Fans