Bojan Krkic

xsever

Bojan's entourage denies any relationship with Zoran Vekic, who has today given some interviews to Italian media acting as his agent. [cope]
his statements included the quote that bojan and as roma would be "a perfect marriage"

Ventus

Italy is no place for him, it's the retirement home for burnt out footballers.
I don't think learning how to twirl a cane while strolling through Milan's defensive line will help him later on in his career.
If one person can turn Bojan into a a world class player, it's Wenger...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I don't think learning how to twirl a cane while strolling through Milan's defensive line will help him later on in his career.

he did that well with Bendtner and Vela... hmmm

Barcafan 2304

All a matter of interpretation i guess. No doubting the Italian league is not as strong as it once was but its still a very challenging environment, particularly for a forward in what is usually a defensive and obdurate style of football. Could do him the world of good imo and presents a stiff challenge

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Villareal or Valencia only for Bojan's good...
Man City ( as they will give the maximum amount ) for Barca's Good..

however

Loan to Valencia or Villareal... for Everyone's Good...!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
oh the poor kid is hurt :console:

funny-sports-pictures-man-up-kid.jpg

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Letting him go would be a mistake, but it doesn't look like we have a choice now tbh...

With all the arrivals I'd probably do the same as Bojan, he's not being a mama's boy or anything, he wants regular football and honestly it ain't gonna happen anytime soon in Barca. The idea of the Luis Enrique project in Roma sounds attractive and I can see why he would be interested in a move there. The only issue that I can see arising now, is Barca wanting to use him as bargaining chip for Sanchez, Rossi, or Fabs while he wanting to go to Roma...

Whatever happens I wish him all the best...

Home of Barca Fans