Bojan Krkic

Theconomist

Abyssmal, Roma was crap all around but when Bojan got the ball it was a new level of low.
This guy is going no where.
Hence why potential isn't important.
He is our all time youth top scroer xD

Robbie

Wish we had signed him instead. Italy is where Patrick Vieira and Thierry Henry "flopped". Not the right place at all for a young player low on confidence

ryuken

If he was not low in confidence, he would have make a bigger impact in his last season with Barca. Dont even try to say he didnt have enough opportunities. He had, but failed to deliver.

LaMessiah

I wouldn't say he's low on confidence- it's the contributors to this forum that are low in confidence in Bojan. New team, new system, new opponents- can't predict how things will go.
I'd say he's extremely low on confidence, it showed consistently in his appearances last year. The point of this move was to get him more minutes and try to build his confidence

W

woobie

yeah, and that may be problematic. Italian press is already talking about benching him, pointing out (correctly) that Borriello did more in the first two minutes he came on for Bojan than Bojan did in the prior 60 or so.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Beginning to think Serie A was a bad move for golden boy....A Primera side probably would've been wiser

Sent from my Galaxy S2

Home of Barca Fans