Bojan Krkic

W

woobie

Serie A isn't necessarily the problem, FCB. The trainwreck that is AS Roma is the problem. Bojan probably would've been fine at Udinese, for example.

mejji^

he doesnt have what it takes, im sad but thats how it is

if he cant get his shit together at roma, he will never come back home

Phatroonaldo

He still gets pushed around like a little kid.It's so damn obvious that he needs to bulk up.Why he doesn't do that is something we'll never know.

W

woobie

Not sure it's hit the Spanish or English press, but Bojan pulled up injured in training today. Not sure what the problem is.

F

Flavia

I hope it's nothing serious... he could use some therapy or something. His mental state can hurt his career.

coolasif

Roma is not a suitable club for either enrique or bojan.i fear that if luis fails to deliver immediately, situation will turn into a hell for barca duo.

desoe

So, he's a fourth choice at Roma now, no?

After Osvaldo, Borini and Boriello.

He left Barca for more minutes, but so far it looks like he was getting more time here than there. And forget Udinese, why he had to leave for Serie A in first place? A club like Getafe or Zaragoza or anybody else from this calibre would be a great choice for his current situation (lacking minutes, lacking goals)

I feel so bad for the kid.

Hatem Ben Arfa

I'm telling you, Bojan should come to Newcastle United!

We are all for giving the youngsters a chance in the 1st team only so that Mike Ashley the owner can sell them at a huge profit if the come good. and then do the same again, look for cheap young players with the potential to be stars.

coolasif

i don't follow serie A but i heard he didn't play yesterday.what's going on there?is he injured or luis prefers osvaldo over him?

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
LOL ex Chelsea boy Fabio Borini got picked ahead of Bojan and supposedly had a pretty decent game too. Bojan is hopeless at the moment, he needs to move to a smaller, decent club where he can play regularly and get his confidence back up before even thinking of playing for a good club.

Barcafan 2304

I'm telling you, Bojan should come to Newcastle United!

We are all for giving the youngsters a chance in the 1st team only so that Mike Ashley the owner can sell them at a huge profit if the come good. and then do the same again, look for cheap young players with the potential to be stars.

Perhaps there is something in that

Home of Barca Fans