Bojan Krkic

Theconomist

2 goals in 16 games, that's almost like charity :x
I feel bad for him, I remember a few years back he was touted as being better than Messi and it wasn't unfounded, no kid ever had a better record than him in la masia.

Theconomist

Amazing how you guys keep trying to attack me on this sub forum, it's too bad your arguments are as weak as the players you defend.
Check your join date and check mine and you'll see which one of us would have been more likely to say that ;) and next time read the whole post.

NeyMesSis

Amazing how you guys keep trying to attack me on this sub forum, it's too bad your arguments are as weak as the players you defend.
Check your join date and check mine and you'll see which one of us would have been more likely to say that ;) and next time read the whole post.

sorry boss

coura

Banned

Jamrock joined 2 years before you. LOL

Theconomist

Jamrock joined 2 years before you. LOL

Wow, I knew you weren't he brightest kid around the block but damn.
Okay let me explain: that's the point. The further back you go the more hope there was with Bojan. Back in early Pep days he was the most promising kid on earth and like I said MANY people thought RIGHTLY SO that he was going to be HUGE. Unfortunately for him it didn't happen. The more you go through the years the less hope there was for him.

Jamrock said I probably was the one that said he was going to be better than Messi. I replied saying 1- I wasn't even around when he was that good. 2- it wasn't even an unpopular oppinion back then anyway.

Basically both you and him are attacking me just for the sake of it. - you're embarassing yourself

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
You're saying other people have weak arguments and you're using join date to support your opinion? What?

Last edited:

Theconomist

You're saying other people have weak arguments and you're using join date to support your opinion? What?

Did you even read what I said? You seem to have edited your message so we'll never know what you really meant but it does support the idea that you just replied out of impulse.

khaled_a_d

only you said he was better than messi i am guessing

There was plenty of barca fans who thought tha
Bojan has done better in youth rankings than Messi ,his 1st season in the 1st team as 17 years old 2007/08 was better than Messi at same age in 2004/2005 season also remember at that time Messi looked gr8 but he wasn't as gr8 as he is now
That made many fans thinks he will be better than Messi when he was 1st promoted ,I was guilty of being one of those btw and it was probably the worst prediction I've ever made in football

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I edited the grammar (I had originally used "use" instead of "you're using"). And I did read what you said, you implied that join date has anything at all to do with whether you rate a player or not, which is ridiculous.

Theconomist

I edited the grammar (I had originally used "use" instead of "you're using"). And I did read what you said, you implied that join date has anything at all to do with whether you rate a player or not, which is ridiculous.

No I think you understood me wrong. All I said was it not likely for me to have said that considering my join date. In 2011 Bojan was already declining fast.
Nothing more, nothing less.

j0rdii

Frank de Boer after the game said he has a physical problem, needs to become stronger. Can't maintain his level for 90 minutes, can't make any sprints in the 80th minute and everytime he gets close to being fit, an injury sets him back.

Home of Barca Fans