Bojan Krkic

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Valverde declined?
I agree about Lucho.But their isn´t much left.
Maybe we really go for Paco Jemez.:lol:

Valverde "I don't see myself as a candidate to coach Barca next season. Of course I don't. They were interested in me last summer, but now the answer is no. Everyone at Barca got used to winning titles, but at some point that has to end. It's hard to accept defeat. You can't compare this season with other season, every year is different. Now they will focus on keeping the flame lit in the league."

I want him to stay at Athletic too.

As for Paco.... if we're going the crazy coach route Bielsa would've been better :lol:

Alarcón

Paco Jemez, Ernesto Valverde, Luis Enrique, Rudi Garcia, Roberto Martinez.... There are quite a few who fit the profile, it's up to the board to decide who's the right one but hard to trust them seeing as they barely know anything about football

zanela

The Board's ineptitude is not unknown to anyone from the football fraternity. No self-respecting, sensible character would want to work under this failure of management. The hesitation/refusal on the part of any potential candidate, is understandable.

Zebulun

I still remember a Classico where bojan received a beautiful through ball from messi and ran a few meters towards casillas 1v1 then fell flat on his face only to show his sad puppy face lol. Cules worldwide face palmed that day.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
The Board's ineptitude is not unknown to anyone from the football fraternity. No self-respecting, sensible character would want to work under this failure of management. The hesitation/refusal on the part of any potential candidate, is understandable.

Maybe that is why we have a bunch of loons lined up as potential replacements for Tata

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
His weak ass mentality isn't even good enough for Ajax according to De Boer, but still there are rumors of him returning :facepalm: . Sell him once and for all, fucking already.

Home of Barca Fans