Bojan Krkic

Ritchie

He's like a bad penny. What a mess we've made of his transfers. Should have just sold him to Roma with an optional buy back on the off chance he really kicked on.

khaled_a_d

He's like a bad penny. What a mess we've made of his transfers. Should have just sold him to Roma with an optional buy back on the off chance he really kicked on.

This reminds me of Saviola situation ,same hype,potential etc .same loans situation too ,difference is he isn't going to RM since Calderon isn't there anymore
And we need to start selling those La Masia players with reasonable buyback rather than loans ,sot like we did with Botia,Fontas or RM with Carvajal ,obviously not talking about the Rafinha/Dealofue type of players but more of Cuenca(post injury),Bojan and now Sergi Roberto

ebieymjunior

This reminds me of Saviola situation ,same hype,potential etc .same loans situation too ,difference is he isn't going to RM since Calderon isn't there anymore
And we need to start selling those La Masia players with reasonable buyback rather than loans ,sot like we did with Botia,Fontas or RM with Carvajal ,obviously not talking about the Rafinha/Dealofue type of players but more of Cuenca(post injury),Bojan and now Sergi Roberto

Leave Roberto out of it, lol. Selling him is a bad idea.

DinhoR10

We'll sell Sergi to Manchester and he'll become one of the best CMs in EPL in one season :lol:. I think we should sell him there though, they need a cm and we could sell him cheap for say 5 million and have a buyback clause that we can activate and buy him back for the same 5 million.

L

Learo

We are loaning out players because no club is willing to pay a transfer fee plus offer the same in wages as we give them. So we loan them out in order to reduce some of the wage bill, not because we dont want to sell them. Not talking about Rafinha and Deu of course.

Home of Barca Fans