Bojan Krkic

xavisionary

If he accepts a bit part Jermain Defoe type role, I think you should keep him. He's not a winger and has a pretty decent eye for goal when used correctly. Plus he's a Catalan.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
This guy still exists? Wow. He should be sent off to some lower league side already. Or a mid-to-bottom table side where he'll actually look decent.

Galning

If he accepts a bit part Jermain Defoe type role, I think you should keep him. He's not a winger and has a pretty decent eye for goal when used correctly. Plus he's a Catalan.

No need for him. Piqué as a centre forward is better than Bojan at this point.

L

linetty

Barcelona forward Bojan Krkic (23), who returned from a loan at Dutch club Ajax, is close to joining an English Premier League club. [rac1]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Bojan is indeed Arsenal's new signing in the forward departement and they don't get someone else better than Giroud then Arsenal fans reaction would be gold.

Zangash

Banned
If Bojan is indeed Arsenal's new signing in the forward departement and they don't get someone else better than Giroud then Arsenal fans reaction would be gold.

I imagine they'll be too busy celebrating signing Alexis the way they did with Ozil.

Home of Barca Fans