Bojan Krkic

impeh

Hi, its me..
Coates (president Stoke): "Bojan rumours? Mark (Hughes, coach) has met him and we’re quietly confident of getting it all completed soon."

Coates (president Stoke): "Attacking players have been the focus for Mark and obviously Bojan would be another good addition.

L

linetty

Barcelona have given Bojan (23) permission to talk with Stoke. The English club want a loan with view to a permanent deal. [daily mail]

Roai

Hey, I'v screened some gifs of bojan in training which i would like to share

ibnoGA54or5eiF.gif

iF7u15npP13Rs.gif

iUjBtf7TTNjQv.gif

take1.gif

i readed in some english paper that he is got until friday to deside if he is going to move to stoke city, if he desides not to, he is going to play in barca next season?

Roai

doesn't he have an offer from Deportivo as well?

yea, loan offer, he also owns transfer offer from malaga, if i was him i would be going for malaga, deportivo is going to fight on staying in the league this season, and if he fails in several games he will be on the bench, player like him needs a minutes and patience to get devolped, malaga is middle table team, and they don't have any bold striker, their top scorrer scored six goals this season, a talented player like bojan could easily take leadership there with some confidence.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Shouldn't this be in the Barca players section? :pep:

Anyway, judging by his agent's comments, it looks like he is off to Torino.

Home of Barca Fans