Bojan Krkic

Icarium

Lifestealer
Should just go back to barca b. Stoke will be one more fuck up and he will come out saying the atmosphere does not suit him or some silly reason. Lean from your mistakes kiddo.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

F

Flavia

Barcelona forward Bojan Krkic (23) will sign a 4-year contract at English club Stoke City. [rac1]

No loan. He's gone, forever.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Barcelona forward Bojan Krkic (23) will sign a 4-year contract at English club Stoke City. [rac1]

No loan. He's gone, forever.

Don't worry we will have an obligatory buy back clause or some shit like that. He is destined to retire at barca.

Icarium

Lifestealer
BtKhppWCcAABPqC.png

It is official. Stoke will win EPL definitely. The rebirth is well underway.

I

instinct

Wish him all the best.

Deawood checklist UPDATE:

JDS - check
Cuenca - check
Oier - check
Bojan - check
Keirrison - check
Afellay -
(Song -)

Tomchin

Damn it, we sold him for 0M euro, can't we really do better than that? I know he's in the last year of his contract, but we should have at least been able to squeeze 5-10M out of him.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Damn it, we sold him for 0M euro, can't we really do better than that? I know he's in the last year of his contract, but we should have at least been able to squeeze 5-10M out of him.

Be happy we did not include any stupid clause this time around. Or sending him on loan with us paying half of his salary, that is even worse. We got rid of him, Song and Afellay only remaining players to sell.

Home of Barca Fans