Bojan Krkic

Alarcón

It's obvious he has talent but he only shows glimpses of it from time to time and no coach has been able to fix that so far. Every time you see such a goal from him you think "this will boost his confidence" but no, nothing happens. He is another Balotelli case, but worse than Balotelli even.

DinhoR10

It's obvious he has talent but he only shows glimpses of it from time to time and no coach has been able to fix that so far. Every time you see such a goal from him you think "this will boost his confidence" but no, nothing happens. He is another Balotelli case, but worse than Balotelli even.

Sad because even though he may not have been the next messi both he and Giovanni have bundles of talent (Giovanni even more so as you can see everytime he plays in the worldcup) its sad but hopefully they can have their primes at a top club.

BerkeleyBernie

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/nov/20/stoke-city-bojan-krkic-barcelona

Article/interview puts some things into perspective, here's one excerpt:

While there is no escaping the fact that the last three seasons, spent with Roma, Milan and Ajax, were a big disappointment, Krkic’s record at Barcelona needs to be put into some sort of context. He scored 41 goals in 163 games for the club, before the age of 21 and at a time when he was competing for a place up front alongside Ronaldinho, Messi, Henry, Samuel Eto’o, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Villa.​

1 goal every 174 minutes played while under 21- not shabby. Still has lots of talent.

DinhoR10

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/nov/20/stoke-city-bojan-krkic-barcelona

Article/interview puts some things into perspective, here's one excerpt:

While there is no escaping the fact that the last three seasons, spent with Roma, Milan and Ajax, were a big disappointment, Krkic’s record at Barcelona needs to be put into some sort of context. He scored 41 goals in 163 games for the club, before the age of 21 and at a time when he was competing for a place up front alongside Ronaldinho, Messi, Henry, Samuel Eto’o, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Villa.​

1 goal every 174 minutes played while under 21- not shabby. Still has lots of talent.

Has the talent to play at a top club if you ask me. He's not Messi but he certainly has the talent to reach Pedro or Alexis level.

Catta

Has the talent to play at a top club if you ask me. He's not Messi but he certainly has the talent to reach Pedro or Alexis level.

the difference between pedro level and alexis level is the same as alexis level and messi level

DinhoR10

the difference between pedro level and alexis level is the same as alexis level and messi level

Alexis is better which is why i named his level separately. I personally put Messi in an incomparable level kind of like infinity, you cant measure it but you know its bigger than everything else.

Home of Barca Fans