Bojan Krkic

BerkeleyBernie

Continues to look good at Stoke. His dribble today set up the goal vs ManU. Started just past the center circle, finally dispossessed in the box after drawing 5 United players. Ball fell to an unmarked Stoke teammate who could have had a sip of tea while taking the time to set up his strike.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Shame I missed it. Only tuned in 50th min.
How is his season overall? Noticed he's been playing in midfield more than attack.

BerkeleyBernie

Shame I missed it. Only tuned in 50th min.
How is his season overall? Noticed he's been playing in midfield more than attack.

Other than MOTD, I watch most highlights here:
(please note: I use a Mac with Ad and Flash blocks, so I don't know how safe it is for the average PC user)

http://livetv.sx/en/showvideo/220890_manchester_utd_stoke_city/

I can't watch EPL games all the way through (well, maybe Everton). So haven't been following Bojan closely. Only 1 goal and 1 assist in 9 appearances (though the team best is Mame Diouf, 3 and 1). However, from MOTD and highlights, he looks involved in most of Stoke's best moments, and his technique is clearly far more precise than most EPL players. I wouldn't be surprised to see him traded up the table at some point.

Co0ter

Honestly he was very energetic and you could see that he had a new found confidence. He was actually all over the field, ASKING for the ball and making himself available to his teammates. I had no idea Mark Hughes rated him that much; I mean he has to rate him if Bojan is allowed that kind of role. Overall, he played very well against United.

BerkeleyBernie

Honestly he was very energetic and you could see that he had a new found confidence. He was actually all over the field, ASKING for the ball and making himself available to his teammates. I had no idea Mark Hughes rated him that much; I mean he has to rate him if Bojan is allowed that kind of role. Overall, he played very well against United.

At Barça, of course, his role was confined to the tactics (Messi-centric, with Xavi/Iniesta providing). Given the freedom he has now, and his technical ability, I see him developing into more of a Silva type, a hybrid midfield/forward.

Barca_070

Saw him against Liverpool and United. Had some great dribbles, which created a goal against United and he hit the post against Liverpool after a great dribble.

Home of Barca Fans