Bojan Krkic

frog-fcb

Id say hes starting to get his confidence back now with these good performances lately he also seems happy hopefully he can get back to near his old level some day

Kerrybai

According the the Stoke fans he is their best player and they reckon someone will offer big money for him. He's on fire.

frog-fcb

Would bojan be ready again to step up to the next level again so soon to mayb get left on the bench an end up again at square one with his confidence in tatters

Stoke fan and season ticket holder here. I was interested in what barca fans were saying about Bojan given his rich vein of form.
I can tell you that out first two home games of the season we lost and a large amount of stoke fans didn't believe that bojan was capable to fit in our team. Bojan started both those games and was poor. After that he did not play for a good few games while the coaches worked on bojan himself and how he can fit into our system. It turns out that we actually changed things to accomodate him and built our attack around bojan playing behind the striker.
He has started the last 5 games and has been the stand out player in every game . Our average players are playing better and everything goes through him. What interests and excites me more than his creativity and his ability to dictate play is his desire to put the pressure on, chase lost causes and tackle. He has made a few notable tackles in the opponents half that have created opportunities. He does not mind getting stuck in which Rudd gullit noticed and commented on after watching stoke as a tv pundit. Gullit had said that he never did anything of he sort when playing for Ajax and he would know.
5 games doesn't make a great season but the signs are that he can be a the difference for stoke. We do expect now that teams will be wary of his threat and will do more to stop him play. It will be interesting to see how he responds to that. He certainly has the ability to stifle any such plans.

Alik

Stoke fan and season ticket holder here. I was interested in what barca fans were saying about Bojan given his rich vein of form.
I can tell you that out first two home games of the season we lost and a large amount of stoke fans didn't believe that bojan was capable to fit in our team. Bojan started both those games and was poor. After that he did not play for a good few games while the coaches worked on bojan himself and how he can fit into our system. It turns out that we actually changed things to accomodate him and built our attack around bojan playing behind the striker.
He has started the last 5 games and has been the stand out player in every game . Our average players are playing better and everything goes through him. What interests and excites me more than his creativity and his ability to dictate play is his desire to put the pressure on, chase lost causes and tackle. He has made a few notable tackles in the opponents half that have created opportunities. He does not mind getting stuck in which Rudd gullit noticed and commented on after watching stoke as a tv pundit. Gullit had said that he never did anything of he sort when playing for Ajax and he would know.
5 games doesn't make a great season but the signs are that he can be a the difference for stoke. We do expect now that teams will be wary of his threat and will do more to stop him play. It will be interesting to see how he responds to that. He certainly has the ability to stifle any such plans.

Hi, welcome to the forum!

It good to hear that he's been doing well. Most of us are happy for him, but don't want to conclude anything until he plays more games. His spells at every club after Barca had been failures but hopefully he is successful in the PL. He is very talented.

Home of Barca Fans