Bojan Krkic

IraqiCulé

He was hitting form before the injury at the beginning of the season. He's got it in him. He just needs a consistent run with the first team.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
is that raul on his shirt?
Hell no meta. Raul would be like this:

2n81rwl.jpg

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
It's cool. Hope we see eachother someday at a Barcelona game to insult Raul from the stands. Would be lovely. :beer2:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Bojan has to be lent out. I think we should loan him to Man Utd. If he proves himself in the PL than we can take him back.

u cant really expect bojan would get a single sec in man utd.... EPL is WAAAAAY to physical for him... he can hardly handle the physicalness of LA LIGA

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I think we should re-spell the word "Genius" to include another g, just to we can coin the phrase "He puts the Gneg in "Gnegius"".

unusual_sarcasm_notice.jpg

Bojan has to be lent out. I think we should loan him to Man Utd. If he proves himself in the PL than we can take him back.
Yes, because the midget form of Bojan Krkic would get plenty of chances in the Premier League and especially at Man Utd.

Co0ter

Loaning him out to an EPL team would be a terrible idea imo. Maybe if he develops more physically he could handle it, but I agree that he's too small. He gets mangled around a lot in La Liga as it is. But loaning him might definately be a good idea, he's not getting enough play time to develop if we're ever hoping for him to become world class.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
To be honest, I don't think it would necassarily be a terrible idea to loan him to an EPL team, but like most cases, it's just about choosing the right one and whether the right one is actually taking an active interest in the loan. I feel Arsenal may(?) work and is the obvious first choice due to the midgets they have in that team anyway and the similar playing style. However it would perhaps be a better option to send him on loan to a team in a strong league, but out of his comfort zone, forcing him to learn new things and develop along a different path.

It's all hypothetical of course, only time will tell if whatever choices confront him and management will work out for the best. If it does not favour Barca, then who cares.

Home of Barca Fans