Bojan Krkic

FlyLo

Wonderful goal!!

And can those shirts get ANY cooler? They're one of the nicest outfits I've ever seen!

Aasim

Bumbleman
See, he just needs the confidence to run at defenders. That's what they hate most. He's got good dribbling and decent pace so all he needs is a bit of confidence.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
See, he just needs the confidence to run at defenders. That's what they hate most. He's got good dribbling and decent pace so all he needs is a bit of confidence.

correctamundo.

also, re: the shirts, they could look cooler if they were hooped or striped style in the senyera colours. although that is a classy alternative.

[FCB]Messi[10

What a goal he scored today, he surely needs to be played more by Pep. But I don't think with this goal only Pep will sub him in or let him start. He still needs to prove himself just like Pedro did.

Galning

What a goal he scored today, he surely needs to be played more by Pep. But I don't think with this goal only Pep will sub him in or let him start. He still needs to prove himself just like Pedro did.

It's difficult for Bojan to prove him like Pedro because he isn't getting as much chances.
I hope this changes after his good performances in both friendlies.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
2599z6q.jpg

Deutschland 2006 eh? (pic is from yesterday with his christmas/shark thingy.

Home of Barca Fans