Bojan Krkic

E

Esteve

I'm not a patient person. Bojan usually has me screaming at the telly, almost as much as Henry has lately.

Aasim

Bumbleman
In 2-3 years time Bojan is still making these rusty mistake, then he's not good enough. Right now, he's physically and mentally not ready yet but he will be.

kiki#8

Or some people shoudl just have some patience.

The Messi at 19 was not really the Messi of 22 eh? Same for probably A LOT of players who showed a lot less than Bojan up till now.
Who knew Pedro at his 19th? :shrug:

Patience, Error Steve; patience.

[youtube]61Ei6cxGYOw[/youtube]

Agree!

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
His movement is normally excellent. We know he's a top finisher. Combine those to you have a good striker, but but aspects get rusty when you barely play.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Should he be unsharp though? If you think about it, the squad trains nearly everyday and probably play some pratice matches after doing training drills so why should he be rusty when he's going up against Puyol, Pique, Rafa or whoever everyday in training?

From personal experience, the more i play football (whether sunday league match, training or park football) the better i am at judging the ball etc. Bojan still plays everyday, in training, so he should not really be making these first touch mistakes.

C

ChuckaOwns

It's all about nerves, think about it, he knows people are starting to write him off, he comes on for 15 mins HAS to make an impact to show his worth, he's going to be nervous and tense up.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
It's never the same as a competitive match though. In training you're relaxed and there isn't any pressure. It's a totally different set up to heat of the moment in a real game. Same as practising penalties in training, it's not the same.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
But he doesn't play everyday in front of 100k people who are raving when you come on. He is 19, it - is - normal.

You will have forgotten this when he is rocking the world within this and four-five years.

Aasim

Bumbleman
It's all about nerves, think about it, he knows people are starting to write him off, he comes on for 15 mins HAS to make an impact to show his worth, he's going to be nervous and tense up.

It's never the same as a competitive match though. In training you're relaxed and there isn't any pressure. It's a totally different set up to heat of the moment in a real game. Same as practising penalties in training, it's not the same.

Very ture but sometimes i just get frustrated because it's always the last touch. He's fine when it comes to build up play but when he's one-one he seems to fall asleep.

But he doesn't play everyday in front of 100k people who are raving when you come on. He is 19, it - is - normal.

You will have forgotten this when he is rocking the world within this and four-five years.

19, we have to remember he is still a kid (and his voice hasn't broke yet).

I hope he rocks it in 4-5 years. Would be great to have a Villa type player.

Aasim

Bumbleman
When he went off he went straight down the tunnel holding his left thigh...

Hope im wrong, he played very good and full off confidence. That goal was amazing.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Now he's scored that goal he'll have so much more confidence. You could see in the way he was missing chances that he was low on confidence, but he still took his goal brilliantly. As a striker all he needs is that one goalscoring boost and he'll feel he can score every time now.

Home of Barca Fans