Bojan Krkic

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
lets not get carried away pedro is still way ahead of bojan... and it was a low quality team we played in terms of defending bojan is not quite ready for the inters, and the valencias while pedro has proved he is

veryfatchocobo

I really don't know about that... Everytime Pedro's started big league matches (CL and Copa aren't league matches; he's incredible nonetheless), he's been inconsistent. However, last time I've seen, he's scored most of his goals in the league as a super sub like today. Everytime Bojan's started at LW (he's a sitting duck at CF), he's shown this quality. As a sub though, Bojan won't do anything unlike Pedro.

gimmick

Agreed, last night was probably the best performance turned in by Bojan yet. Sure, he did not make the scoresheet, but he showed a new, unselfish and calm side to his game which opreviously has been lacking. he showed composude and maturity last night. He has to start against Sevilla on Wednesday.

Last edited:

NickoH

You see, nobody ever goes in... and nobody ever co
Excellent performance from Bojan.......only thing missing from his play was a goal.

jamrock

More from Bojan
Bojan Krkic also stood out as he set up three goals and the boss was pleased. “I am happy for him,” he continued. “To see that he did so much for the team, that did not include scoring, will give him confidence. I hope he can do so much and I want more from him and if he does continue to progress then I alone will be to blame.”

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Wierd thing to say?

methinks a typo.

"doesn't" replacing "does"

basically pep's saying this kid is awesome and if he doesn't progress then it's my fault.

frankly I like that pep held him back last season. firstly it didn't hurt us, and secondly it gave him more time to mature. the bojan we've seen so far this season is a more mature and confident one than the bojan we've seen previously. he didn't let that bad miss get him down and dragged us back into the match.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Im not sure this has been discussed here (too lazy to read back) but for Messi's third goal, Bojan's touch was poor. Another striker would have taken that ball in front of them and finish it easily but the ball seemed to get stuck under his foot.

He's still got a long way to go.

Home of Barca Fans